FS: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra - in S.C.

Mizark347

MPG Performance and Engineering
Established Member
Iv'e driven a lot of GT500's including the 13' and I gotta say that I still think the 03/04 cobra's are more fun to drive. But I understand wanting something new. Good luck with sale!

fearthesnake

Established Member
Dont tell me that!!!!

:D
Iv'e driven a lot of GT500's including the 13' and I gotta say that I still think the 03/04 cobra's are more fun to drive. But I understand wanting something new. Good luck with sale!

I've probably had 3-1 ratio of people telling me to keep the Mystichrome and some of those are current GT500 owners!

That's why I struggled with the decision for about 6 months. Basically, want something new and back to my favorite color "Black". It's hard to explain, I just like the Style and the interior package plus the Mrs. really likes it too over the Mystichrome.

:rolling:

04mysticvert

Established Member
Look at it this way. There will be many many blk gt500's. But, only 500ish 04 mystichrome coupes were made. I have been drooling over your car since I seen the craigslist add. I went to the bank to get the money but student loans are holding me back. As stated earlier, your car is amazing (definitely bias) if your thinking twice, don't do it; Or atleast until I can get the funds to get yours :)

Good luck fellow Mystichrome owner!!!

svtblack09

Established Member
Hello!
Are you interested in exchaing your car for a GT 500 ? I would like to send you some pictures by e-mail..... my car has some modifications....Thanks!!!

fearthesnake

Established Member
If for some

Hello!
Are you interested in exchaing your car for a GT 500 ? I would like to send you some pictures by e-mail..... my car has some modifications....Thanks!!!

Reason the current deal doesn't work out then yes . As of now the car has a pending sale. Just working out the distance.

Thanks.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Sold!

Car is sold. New owner is en route to Arizona the next few days as of this evening. Should be an awesome trip across the U.S.

Now time for a new toy.....:D

Users who are viewing this thread