FS Low milage Black 76GTS Turbo Cobra

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I can believe this car is still here.... Such an awsome car... and youve dumped a ton of money into it.. Also thats a ton of power on 15psi.. Imagine 22psi..

might be sold....but until I see cash I'm not listing it as such. I'm offering it for a really good price to try and get this other car. Guy who are interested Pm me for price details

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I can believe this car is still here.... Such an awsome car... and youve dumped a ton of money into it.. Also thats a ton of power on 15psi.. Imagine 22psi..

PS...just realized those numbers were at 16 PSI....sorry. I was talking to them over the phone and thought he said 15.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
ttt will have some better pics up soon. I also will post a dyno sheet from the other day once I get home.

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
A hot run dyno sheet...right under my top run but close enough....16 PSI street tune on pump on a mustang dyno!!!!!
10908dynosheettc1.jpg

Last edited:

RCMPSVT

Established Member
You should ditch those plumbing clamps and go with the tbar clamps that summit sells eay better......................Bad ass ride TTT

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
ttt...37 feedback rating. This car will rape most anything on the road (except you Tampa and Texas guys.....I see how you roll.....low 9 sec street cars seem to grow on trees in those parts...lol) This turbo is not even working hard at 16 PSI....has a lot left in it!!!!!

Last edited:

Needcobra

Established Member
TTT.

I am the last owner of the beast. Never had any body or paint work. Somebody needs to pick this up. It makes more hp at 15-16psi then it did for me at 20psi. This thing is clean guys and the seller now only made it better,

Best luck philly

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
TTT.

I am the last owner of the beast. Never had any body or paint work. Somebody needs to pick this up. It makes more hp at 15-16psi then it did for me at 20psi. This thing is clean guys and the seller now only made it better,

Best luck philly

thanks Carter....I'll have a vid up soon and I might take it to another dyno for some more pulls. I just saw a TT z06 on ebay so I'm torn between another house or that!

Users who are viewing this thread