FS Low milage Black 76GTS Turbo Cobra

shhak

Established Member
Is that delivered, detailed, full of gas, free oil changes for life, and a 100k mile warranty???LOL!

PureStang

Established Member
id take it if you'd trade for my gt...lol

bump for a great looking car, saw this pre-custom dp and upgraded turbo and this thing is a beast!

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
forgot to add.....someone is coming to see it on Monday. He has first dibs on it. I won't sell it to anyone else till after he sees it.

commando

Established Member
Nice ride. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet. Good luck. I'm sure someone will pick it up. BTW...is it listed on autotrader or any other sites? If you are serious about getting rid of it, put it on autotrader and/or cars.com. The price is pretty cheap considering the exposure it will get.

SSeatr

Established Member
damn it ive been saving have about $12k now lol i had $6k when i started to gather money for this 2 weeks ago..im trying to get to 20k then the bank will ocver rest...hopefully i can wakeup with 30k under my pillow i will call in sick to work and drive to pa lol

shhak

Established Member
damn it ive been saving have about $12k now lol i had $6k when i started to gather money for this 2 weeks ago..im trying to get to 20k then the bank will ocver rest...hopefully i can wakeup with 30k under my pillow i will call in sick to work and drive to pa lol

Your bank will only loan $9k on this car?:shrug::shrug:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Off to Chicago.....
img1338of2.jpg

img1349rh0.jpg

img1350iy8.jpg

img1351zn9.jpg

img1352bm5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread