Going From Stock To Ported & Pullied

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Dude your going to be amazed at the difference! It's like driving a whole new car! Post up some more pics of your Cobra, i've never seen a yellow/striped Cobra. The rear shot was money!

Here is a front view for you:

album_pic.php

Teej281

Established Member
Those BFG's are wide...but they are not gonna be sticky enough. lol youre going to need bushings and then probably drag radials now.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Tomorrow morning I will be dropping off my stock 03 Cobra at CRT Performance in Norwalk, Ohio to have a Stage V ported Eaton put on along with a 2.76 upper, JLT RAI and supporting mods. Jeff Chambers (owner) will then Dyno tune it using the SCT X-cal3.

I put about 7k miles on the car last year and really enjoyed driving it in stock form. From everything I have been reading on this forum, I was thinking I was one of the last people to still drive a stock Cobra. :-D I am getting pretty excited to get this done and be able to drive the Cobra again.:banana:

Can I expect a big difference in power when I get it back, or will It only be slightly noticeable?

You're going to love your car even more now! If you DONT "love" the car now, then prepare to fall in love! She is going to be a whole new animal for you, and actually be fast now! Yes, they are quick with stock boost, but nothing like what you are about to experience.
:rockon:

Make sure to come back and update us with your results, and thoughts on the new found power!
:beer:

Quagmire

Established Member
you def going to need bap, no questions. You going to be on the max end of your injectors and its a toss up on your maf but get a new one. Oh btw get a 4lb lower way better!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
A ba2400 (650hp w/roots) and 60 # injectors with the bap or dual GT puimps, ect. is more than enough for an Eaton.

Wow! I thought they were discontinued and replaced by the 2600. I did a search and see they are still available.

You are right, that would be plenty enough reading capacity. The SCT 2400 is what I have.

I'm pretty sure the stock MAF becomes a problem before the injectors do.

Stock pumps become OK with the addition of the BAP.

Re-learning the car will be fun, but it will be more fun if the IRS bushings have been done.

A Terminator with more that 500 RWHP and NO WHEEL HOP is a REALLY FUN CAR!

Users who are viewing this thread