Got Scammed! Need Legal Advice And Any Information On This Guy!

rpalmer

What's the hurry?
Established Member
Can the detective freeze his accounts, assuming some/most/all of your money is in there?

Sounds like the ball's rolling pretty good now. You'll have to post a pic of his booking photo.

-RP

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
Good Luck man, I got screwed 3 years ago for 3k with a like story but for 15k I cant imagine. I' am sorry this happened and I hope they catch him and he gets his. Karmas a bitch

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
SCREW THIS!! He messed with my family's well being. I'm going to return the favor! I was holding onto this information because it was the only leg up I had on him that he didn't know I knew about, also was giving him the benefit of doubt with this deal, but now I'll put it out there in hopes of any information someone can provide.

First I'll state that the pictures that were posted in this thread of him are in fact him. his number is 772-323-6232.

Two places that I have seen him and the truck at are his fathers and uncles houses.

Uncle (Ernesto Leon) 1173 SW Kickaboo Rd, Pt Saint Lucie, FL. 34953 and works at the body shop of the Nissan dealership in Ft. Pierce on US1.

Father (Eduardo Leon) 621 SW St. Lucie Crescent, Stuart FL 34994, drives a black excursion.

Girlfriend is Ashley Randin, last known number 772-260-4602. And is a Nurse. Has a lot to lose associating with a known criminal.

Let me know if someone sees or hears anything.

Call his employer and let them know of the criminal case against their employee especially since it relates directly to the business he is engaged in.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
A thief is one of the worst kinds of people out there. What goes around comes around, this guy will get his one way or another.

Another lesson to not trust ANYONE.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Thanks for the number, I'll let him know each day that you'd enjoy having your money back. I hope this all gets resolved for you soon.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
Best of luck to you! While I'd love to see a follow up of you laying the smack down on this asshole, please let Karma take care of him and let the right autorities get your money back for you! It's best for the long run, vigilante justice won't be worth it!

SVT GI

Established Member
Can the detective freeze his accounts, assuming some/most/all of your money is in there?

Sounds like the ball's rolling pretty good now. You'll have to post a pic of his booking photo.
-RP

That would have to come from the State Attorney's office. God knows how long that will take or what will happen to the money by then. He'll just keep changing banks. Thats what's the matter with the legal system, gives guys like him plenty of time to stay a step ahead.

Call his employer and let them know of the criminal case against their employee especially since it relates directly to the business he is engaged in.

It's not where he works, it's his uncle's work. I don't know where Spencer actually works.

Thanks for the number, I'll let him know each day that you'd enjoy having your money back. I hope this all gets resolved for you soon.

lol, thanks man.

SVT GI

Established Member
Best of luck to you! While I'd love to see a follow up of you laying the smack down on this asshole, please let Karma take care of him and let the right autorities get your money back for you! It's best for the long run, vigilante justice won't be worth it!

I know, you are absolutely right. It has been what I've been saying to myself the entire time. Just frustrating as hell.

SNAKE_FL

Established Member
Best of luck OP ... I ll see u at the track if your coming tonight and I feel you man ... This guy deserve some beating for his actions for sure but I say what's ever better than a beating (that would only last a day or two) is going to jail and not having enough to be bailed out ... That would definitely ruin his record and making it hard for him to get a job with dishonesty and theft on his record ... Just patience buddy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
Hoping he still has your money man. If not, even with a felony charge against him, you probably won't see that money anytime soon....

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Hoping he still has your money man. If not, even with a felony charge against him, you probably won't see that money anytime soon....

No he won't, I doubt he will ever get money back. Maybe someday if this dick face hits the lotto... OP, can u kick his ass? I think that will be all the satisfaction you will get from this deal. I know this is gonna go civil...:nonono:

SNAKE_FL

Established Member
He doesn't look like the kindda guy that has a girlfriend ... I was thinking maybe a boyfriend from the way he looks!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
If criminal prosecution occurs, either a conviction or plea deal will include restitution as part of the court order. If he doesnt pay it he gets a VOP and likely serious jail time.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
If criminal prosecution occurs, either a conviction or plea deal will include restitution as part of the court order. If he doesnt pay it he gets a VOP and likely serious jail time.

I went through similar ordeal, 7 years no $:nonono: I just hope it stays a criminal matter, not go civil

Users who are viewing this thread