boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
oo.gif
drool.gif

images

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
has anyone installed theirs yet? interested in seeing the finished product, the ones with wiper delete to be exact.

95riosnake

Established Member
trackb.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Will take pics when I get home from work and post them in the morning. I have some free time Saturday so I'm gonna try to get it installed then. :beer:

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
picture430.jpg

picture432c.jpg

picture431.jpg

The cowl looks very nice, and is waaaay stronger than a factory cowl (we all know how fragile they are). The weave is laid very well and I have yet to find a defect.

I'd like to thank Chris for delivering on an awesome product, even though I probably drove him up the wall on here in the process

I'm going to do my best to get it installed on Saturday, since I finally have some free time (have parts for both the cobra and DD sitting around with no time to install them lol).

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member

The cowl looks very nice, and is waaaay stronger than a factory cowl (we all know how fragile they are). The weave is laid very well and I have yet to find a defect.

I'd like to thank Chris for delivering on an awesome product, even though I probably drove him up the wall on here in the process

I'm going to do my best to get it installed on Saturday, since I finally have some free time (have parts for both the cobra and DD sitting around with no time to install them lol).

Is that for the 95?

95riosnake

Established Member
Little update for everyone, I will not be able to get it installed today. I need to find some mesh to put behind the vent slots (the stock one has some mesh but it isn't large enough), and find a way to attach the rubber seal that goes at the top of the cowl where it meets the windshield. I don't have enough time to do all of that today, so hopefully some of the other guys who got theirs will get theirs installed this weekend.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Little update for everyone, I will not be able to get it installed today. I need to find some mesh to put behind the vent slots (the stock one has some mesh but it isn't large enough), and find a way to attach the rubber seal that goes at the top of the cowl where it meets the windshield. I don't have enough time to do all of that today, so hopefully some of the other guys who got theirs will get theirs installed this weekend.

no problem :beer:

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member

I was looking at that too. Let us know what your solution is.

Bumblebee03

Established Member
I am waiting till tomorrow to go to Ford and buy new gaskets for the wiper cowl but other than that I am loving it. The fit is really good. Well as all of you have been waiting for here you go. Sorry for the car being dirty I have been out of town for 2 weeks and just got home late last night.

WiperCowl001.jpg

WiperCowl002.jpg

WiperCowl003.jpg

WiperCowl004.jpg

WiperCowl005.jpg

WiperCowl006.jpg

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I am waiting till tomorrow to go to Ford and buy new gaskets for the wiper cowl but other than that I am loving it. The fit is really good. Well as all of you have been waiting for here you go. Sorry for the car being dirty I have been out of town for 2 weeks and just got home late last night.

WiperCowl001.jpg

WiperCowl002.jpg

WiperCowl003.jpg

WiperCowl004.jpg

WiperCowl005.jpg

WiperCowl006.jpg

Mine cf wiper cowl should be in the mail by friday, and wondering what are the gaskets for? I have the wiper delete and just wondering if im going to need new minor parts.

Bumblebee03

Established Member
I am buying the gasket that goes between the wiper cowl and the windshield also the 2 rubber pieces that go around the hood hinges. I could reuse the old ones but I want new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread