group buy for CF Wiper cowls!

navi243

Established Member
i would like to know about the 94-98 version

will it also be a smoothed out panel, or will it have the holes that are in the center of the factory panel?

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
i am interested but will not sign up until i know what the 94-98 one will look like.

untitled113.jpg

Last edited:

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
How much to have them made w/o the group buy-in? I won't be able to pick one up for a few weeks. I have other priorities at the moment :(

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
How much to have them made w/o the group buy-in? I won't be able to pick one up for a few weeks. I have other priorities at the moment :(

40$ more, but i will more than likely make a 2nd group buy depending on how well this one goes. Right now i havent received payment for any of them but hopefully i should soon.

CFCreations

Established Member
Not bad, not bad :) That seems like a good price. I thought the stock wiper cowl had vent slots cut into it?

I'm not bashing though... more than anything I'm curious who's making them and where.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Address the issue with the vents in the stock one, why are they there and what would happen if we dont have them on the carbon fiber one. Are they there to suck air in for the ac unit?

I did get your PM and would like more info on the the vents.

Users who are viewing this thread