group buy for CF Wiper cowls!

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
A moderator needs to step in and clear this up. This is a big problem for those of us who sent $250 for our parts and now have no contact person.

I can't remember if his title said that before.:shrug: Says he was active yesterday.:??:

95riosnake

Established Member
I can't remember if his title said that before.:shrug: Says he was active yesterday.:??:

I saw his last active date too. The thing is, there is no option to send him a PM, which usually means the user is actually banned. :shrug:

That doesn't mean we got scammed, I don't see any reason for that because he has a high trader rating on here. If we did get scammed, it's road trip time. :fm:

I pm'ed STAMPEDE3 for more info about the ban.

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
LOL, he is taking your money in investing it in coins worth 500k.

Aside from that. Why would you guys send money to someone and not have any contact information. What if your internet wasn't working, or he wasn't able to come on line (like now). Did you at least get a phone number from this guy?

Last edited:

95riosnake

Established Member
STAMPEDE3 informed me that the guy is on a 2 week ban for some comments in another thread. No worries.

LOL @ the coin comment

And yes I have some contact info from my paypal. I just didn't want to have to go through any problems with filing for refunds, or driving to someone's house with a bat. :-D

Last edited:

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
LOL, he is taking your money in investing it in coins worth 500k.

Aside from that. Why would you guys send money to someone and not have any contact information. What if your internet wasn't working, or he wasn't able to come on line (like now). Did you at least get a phone number from this guy?

I can always bitch at my credit card company or paypal.:shrug:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
guys relax, i was banned for a comment i made. Cowls are on their way to me, he couldnt find a box large enough to fit all of them so he had to order them :bash:

SVTTEXAN

Established Member
Looks sweet, wish I had found this site earlier, I would have gotten one. Can they make other parts, like the cover over the radiator to replace the crappy plastic piece that decides to break on its own.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread