GTR vs GT2 vs ACR vs Z06

BLUBLLS

I think you mean Car and Driver...I know they did a comparo with the new M3, GTR and 911 turbo (finishing in that order). But Motor trend could have done the same comparo.

They stated in the article that the GTR they were driving was running badly (terrible tranny noises, clunks) They stated it probably spent all of its 4k miles of life one launch at a time, but they also mentioned that since that test, they had already tested another GTR that was as quick as the first. Maybe these beat up test cars are running out of steam. I wanna see it against a regular 2009 viper, not sure why they used an ACR.

If the car runs that shitty after that few of miles, than it's worthless IMO. They sent them ringers. Fact, the GTR is nowhere near deserving the hype that it has been given. these actual production GTR's the mags have been getting now are proving it. Much like Kawi did with the ZX10r came out (even though it went on to win superbike shootout)

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
What a shit ass review. When you're testing fast cars and you say "Not pretty...a robot seeking more soul...bawling, irrepressible understeer...quiet and antiseptic" about the car that finished first (which is also significantly slower than the other three), chances are nobody is going to take you seriously. Sounds positively boner inducing to me. :rolleyes:

+ 1

i doubt many people that actually buy these cars take a review like this into much thought though.

i like the GTR but it shoulda been last when comparing it to the other three cars. that viper is INSANE looking! i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread