Happy Birthday James!!!(Jimmysidecar)

Romans8:28

Established Member
Happy birthday and may God bless you and your loved ones...
I pray you have many, many, many more!

I really appreciate your contribution to this community!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Hey Jimmy, I posted in the Road Side Pub thread.

But it doesn't hurt to say it twice.

Happy Birthday!

HOLY CRAP!!! You mean there are more than one of these?

I am completely blown away!!

I never expected this in a million years, thank you all so very very MUCH!!

I had a nice dinner last night with Mrs. and never even logged on last night.

Yesterday, the third of July was my second bonus birthday,:-D and the beginning of the last year of my 50s. 59 years old.
I say bonus birthday because I came within about two days from being taken off the transplant list. While waiting in the hospital for a transplant to become available, I had a really bad internal bleed that would have killed me if I had been home when it happened. They managed to stop the bleed after about 8 hours and then kept me alive on a vast array of high tech machines, but there is no machine for your liver. So I kept getting weaker and weaker.
If you get too weak you will not survive the surgery, once off the list I would have lasted about a week or two, then bye , bye.

So I am on bonus time, moderating on my favorite forum, working at a dream job(for me) and loving life and really loving the fact that my wife has had 4 clear scans at MD Anderson so it looks like she is well on her way to defeating the cancer that was found two weeks after I was first released from the hospital.

It's been a hell of a three years!

Thank you again everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread