Happy Birthday James!!!(Jimmysidecar)

SVTDice

Established Member
HOLY CRAP!!! You mean there are more than one of these?

I am completely blown away!!

I never expected this in a million years, thank you all so very very MUCH!!

I had a nice dinner last night with Mrs. and never even logged on last night.

Yesterday, the third of July was my second bonus birthday,:-D and the beginning of the last year of my 50s. 59 years old.
I say bonus birthday because I came within about two days from being taken off the transplant list. While waiting in the hospital for a transplant to become available, I had a really bad internal bleed that would have killed me if I had been home when it happened. They managed to stop the bleed after about 8 hours and then kept me alive on a vast array of high tech machines, but there is no machine for your liver. So I kept getting weaker and weaker.
If you get too weak you will not survive the surgery, once off the list I would have lasted about a week or two, then bye , bye.

So I am on bonus time, moderating on my favorite forum, working at a dream job(for me) and loving life and really loving the fact that my wife has had 4 clear scans at MD Anderson so it looks like she is well on her way to defeating the cancer that was found two weeks after I was first released from the hospital.

It's been a hell of a three years!

Thank you again everyone!

Wow man, That is quite the story, Glad things are making a turn for the absolute best, and I hope they only get better. We really Appreciate you being here for all of the effort and time you have spent for SVTPerformance I'd like to thank you, Its great to have you here. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread