Hennessey HPE700 Upgrade for a 2011-13 Boss 302/GT 5.0L

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
I own my own business so I can comment and say that I absolutely understand. I've told many people it's easy to make money if you have no morals. If you don't care about f'n people it's rather easy to succeed.

You obviously have this all figured out already.

Glad somebody understands :burnout:

sccaSVT

Waiting for a new 5.0
Established Member
Smackdown, smackdown smackdown. I won't start my comments until this thread enters the Thunderdome.

chao5.0

Established Member
it's funny how these houston texas hennessey homers can never seem to explain why everyone is "jealous" of hennessey, but not lingenfelter or underground racing:lol:

not all of us, i was told years ago from a former employee of his to never do business with him. i would much rather deal with shops that don't have a constant history of screwing customers out of money or can't stay under the same name because of its reputation. he may build some fast cars but you better be local or stay on top of your build otherwise he'll sell your parts or use them on other builds.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
because i heard hennessey performance was under "new management" and that things are "different"... :lol1:

I only know two Hennessy-modded car owners personally, and both have good things to say. I'm just going on what I hear from firsthand owners. One of those cars is the 'world-famous' MULLET FGT, which has been one of the most reliable and dominant street cars in Houston. Maybe he only really takes care of the locals. I don't know, and I don't stalk the internet looking for issues and failures. All I know about his recent business practices is from those two people, and I was under the impression that things had changed :shrug:

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
I think the OP got drowned in this thread, lol.

But if you are still here and looking to send your car over there, good luck getting what you pay for and have fun trying to have so much as your hood popped under their "Warranty in writing"

Users who are viewing this thread