Hey MACA ... I need volunteers!!!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Jason, your goofy, fun personality will have everyone in the MACA volunteering to help out in no time! You know if I was there I would help you out! Really miss hanging out with you all.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Jason...hey..dates look good for me...so far I have nothing those times. I will NOT be running the car...and I am sure that is no surprise to most! LOL! So..I can help at the track with whatever you may need..running around..getting people in the right spot etc. And whatever else before and after the event. I don't have any connections for sponsors but, legwork..helping hand at the track..I am there.

As we get closer...and you probably already thought about this...we should get together some where to discuss how it works..who does what..etc.. Just let me know......if you need my cell to discuss..pm me..

This year is going to be awesome! Tons of great events!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Great Mike, I think the first item will be to decide on the date, which I think May 29th looks great. And then what classes will be run. After this is decided then we can go after sponsors. And work out the details about the day of the event.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Great Mike, I think the first item will be to decide on the date, which I think May 29th looks great. And then what classes will be run. After this is decided then we can go after sponsors. And work out the details about the day of the event.

Cool! Just let me know..when your ready for that and I'll be there to meet and be ready for event day! Given I won't be running I'll have time to do whatever needs to be done.

If I think of any sponsors I'll let you know...

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
so what date are we going with, we cant let this die if we are going to do it in may..we have to start planning and letting people know

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Sounds good Carlos.

Lets do May 29th.

I will confirm the date with Jason Miller.

Now we just have to get the classes figured out and then we will have an event on our hands!!!

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
LOL, probably. Marisa and I are expecting our first little mechanic's helper in May. Fear for your life...flee while you can.:pepper:

Why wasn't this brought to our attention sooner!!??! Plus, tell Marisa to shoot for May 6 cause there's this really awesome girl who would love to share her birthday. :banana:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
This information deserves a thread of its own! Congrats to both of you! Man, how do I miss these things.

I dunno...a whole thread? That's like, a lot of clicking and typing and stuff..

Why wasn't this brought to our attention sooner!!??! Plus, tell Marisa to shoot for May 6 cause there's this really awesome girl who would love to share her birthday. :banana:

LOL, where have you been? It's been on facebook, and at least 3 other threads here. Someone is slackin'! I'll be sure to let Marisa know that the 6th is the date to push for. Pun intended.:dancenana:

Boobinspector

Established Member
I tell you man watching Nate grow and now Westley, it just blows your mind when you think about it. You will soon see Mike its real amazing stuff right there. And the ultra sounds are cool stuff.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Actually I find the ultra sounds to be kinda creepy myself. Especially the 3d ones. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited we are having a little one, but I'm not big on the ultrasounds.
Anyway....I didn't mean to hijack this thread.

Jason, any word from Jason?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Yeah wtf ... is this kid going to be racing on May 29th or what ... jeez.

But in all, congrats Mike!!!

I am emailing Jason right now!!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah wtf ... is this kid going to be racing on May 29th or what ... jeez.

But in all, congrats Mike!!!

I am emailing Jason right now!!!

Yes, but unless your calculating your speed in diapers per hour, I don't think you want to compete.

Let us know what he says...

04yellowcobra

Established Member
YES!!!! May 29th will be the:

Terminator and Cobra Shootout at MIR.
Gates open at 8am
Racing starts ~8:30

Now we need to figure out exactly what the classes will be and everything else

Hopefully I will be able to talk to Jason soon about the event to see how much stuff we can cram into the day

Later

TRBO VNM

You may already know Jason, but I think he includes or can include trophies in the fee and everything. also need to make sure we understand how much he is going to prep for the fee and how much more it may be to lengthen or add additional prep work.

This will come up fast. I haven't been following it much, but doesn't look like there has been much activity in this thread lately. How is it looking on modfords and anywhere else you have posted it Jason? Do people think they will be ready? Are people planning already to make the event from states away?

Boobinspector

Established Member
Spoke to Brian (POSI) the other night and he said if that is the date he would like to make it out to the shoot out. Once we know for sure I will give him a call.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I have been trying to talk to Jason Miller about the "extra details" of this event. But have not gotten a number back from him so I can discuss.

Yes I agree not much has been done and I do understand this will come up fast. I guess that is why I am asking for help!!!

Modfords didn't seem to excited about it, but I think once we get the date and classes firmed up we can start pounding the ground for participants.

Thanks!!!

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
o.k lets get the word out but i think we need to make it a terminator shootout only...just because of time.just do like we did the first year. 2p.m comes around quick when your racing.

classes

open
eaton
twin screw

i think it would be better and more fun and i think we can get 60 cars to come out..lets just start spreading the word. and try to keep everyone excited about it

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Let me know if we need to meet on this to wrap it up with who and what each person needs to do..again..I ain't racing just driving up to watch. Probably bring my DSLR and video camera to cover it a bit. I need to get some practice...on taking pics and doing vids..so, this will be a great time for me to do it!

But..I will also be available to work at the track...whether it be help stage, get people in line, check stuff..or whatever..

Users who are viewing this thread