04yellowcobra

Established Member
Ok boys and girls.

Looks like its shaping up to be this:

03/04 cobra shootout
eaton only class
open or outlaw class
bracket class

I will keep everyone posted to the developments. I will be talking with Jason Miller tomorrow and should have a good idea of where help is needed and where it is not.

Thanks

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Ok boys and girls.

Looks like its shaping up to be this:

03/04 cobra shootout
eaton only class
open or outlaw class
bracket class

I will keep everyone posted to the developments. I will be talking with Jason Miller tomorrow and should have a good idea of where help is needed and where it is not.

Thanks

that sounds like a great layout for the classes...

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Memorial day weekend. That sucks, we will be at a lake house in NC for that weekend. That really sucks, I don't want to have to miss this.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
that might be the only weekend I have free so hopefully I can make it, if I can get tires and gears/built rear by then, otherwise I cant risk breaking the car that far away with stock rear

Venimus03

Established Member
Im in.... will there also be a open tnt lane through out the day as well?

TRBO VNM

that might be the only weekend I have free so hopefully I can make it, if I can get tires and gears/built rear by then, otherwise I cant risk breaking the car that far away with stock rear

Worst case you can run it and I am only 6 miles from the track. If something happens there will be plenty of people and trailors. We can get it to my place and looked at and fixed even if it doesn't happen that day. Plenty of people going back north or if my beater is available. Just an option so you can race

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
Ill be there, Am I still allowed to race in the bracket class??? Since I dont have a nice cobra, if not Ill be there watching

Users who are viewing this thread