Hey SVTP.. I need your support

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
What do we get if you win? :) (ie photo shoot with you with a mustang? because that would be, pretty damn hot) :) . SVTP has the voting power to change presidential elections. :)

(waiting for answer before I vote, lol)

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
haha, well if anyone was close in the oklahoma city area/stillwater I would do a shoot with their car. I'm also doing a shoot with my cobra on saturday and I could post the pics!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
haha, well if anyone was close in the oklahoma city area/stillwater I would do a shoot with their car. I'm also doing a shoot with my cobra on saturday and I could post the pics!

I don't own a car but a drive a scooter. Would you be willing to do a shoot with it anyways? I got a pretty sick helmet though and I will totally let you wear it!

nightvisiongoggles1.jpg

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member

Voting now, look forward to the cobra pics with you in them either way :thumbsup:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member

Too cold for me this weekend, good luck!

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member

No thanks. Voted for Megan though.

lethalgirl-2.jpg

00BlackGT

Established Member
gotcha hun, id like to see the quality of girls that the guys complaining can pull, wish i had yalls skill...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
It's not back firing. People who find you attractive are voting and those who find the other girls more desirable are voting for them... This was the way contest at one point of time actually worked. People won because they deserved it, not because they solicited votes.:beer:

You can't win them all.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn these facebook apps that try and worm their way into a system. Voted for you, Samantha.

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
i wish i had pics with the new cobra.. and yeah i know, last time I didnt win either. :shrug: i guess i just dont deserve it haha

35THCONVERTIBLE

Established Member
Sam that incredible body got my vote..don't let em see ya sweat..just a lot of em on here can't get the wanted attention so they get the attention anyay they can = bad game

Users who are viewing this thread