Horrible day at local dealerships.. Almost cried.

OHTHREESVT

I Whine
Established Member
I'm only kidding. Jeez. Tough crowd.

Mines outside in the snow right now. I just hate this weather.

b7jokm.jpg

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I just think its funny how people say "never seen snow or rain" when they buy them from dealerships... And this happens.

NateV8

Established Member
The only bad thing about this is that the dealership will probably wipe the snow off of the cars using snow scrapers/brushes, even on the paint.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
LOL. Thread fail. I thought it was funny... Sarcasm doesnt always work over the internet.

I caught it, too bad nobody else did. You needed more smilies and 1's. You know, like...

OMG :eek::eek: These amazing works of art are in the SNOW, call the news! Call PETA! Call SOMEBODY!!!!!1!!!!!1!!one! :uh oh::uh oh::fm::bash::burn::shrug:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I caught it, too bad nobody else did. You needed more smilies and 1's. You know, like...

OMG :eek::eek: These amazing works of art are in the SNOW, call the news! Call PETA! Call SOMEBODY!!!!!1!!!!!1!!one! :uh oh::uh oh::fm::bash::burn::shrug:

I doubt anyone took him as being serious but just went with it as an opportunity to give him shit about it, like me. :)

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Fer all dem haterz.

1202001103.jpg

Oh no! What is I gonna do? Teh snowz is on mah car! No garage for you Camaro.

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Next time it snows, I'll go by the Aston Martin dealership down the street from my house and take pictures of the DB9's and DBS sitting outside with snow on them :D

I'll have to find the picture of my Cobra sitting under its cover with about 18" of snow on top of it lol. I had to shovel the snow off of it...

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
No dude, your Camaro is in the cold. Your tarp is in the snow. :lol1::lol1:

I'm more worried about the cover than my car. Thinking I should protect that instead. Possibly put the cover under the car so the snow doesnt get on it? Its such a nice cover... Dont want the snow to get on it and ruin it. :shrug:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I'm more worried about the cover than my car. Thinking I should protect that instead. Possibly put the cover under the car so the snow doesnt get on it? Its such a nice cover... Dont want the snow to get on it and ruin it. :shrug:

The cover is probably worth more, I'd do the same. :lol: :p

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I can think of a lot worse things then that to do to them. thats like crying when someone races or beats up a sports car... its a car.. its what they are made for. the whole point is to drive it like a race car. I cant stand the people that buy cobra, Z06s ect and just let them waste away in the garage. every mile of my cars is well earned

Cobra2001X

Banned
I can think of a lot worse things then that to do to them. thats like crying when someone races or beats up a sports car... its a car.. its what they are made for. the whole point is to drive it like a race car. I cant stand the people that buy cobra, Z06s ect and just let them waste away in the garage. every mile of my cars is well earned

exactly the way I look at it. When I buy something with my hard earned money, you bet your ass Im gonna enjoy it! :rockon:

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
I'm only kidding. Jeez. Tough crowd.

Mines outside in the snow right now. I just hate this weather. I DD mine in the summer rain or shine. Its only water, but normally the local dealerships bring the vettes inside during the winter and dont have as many outside... Or at least "showcase" them outside like these were. Just never seen vettes covered in snow.

nice try...I dont think you can save yourself anymore:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread