Horrible day at local dealerships.. Almost cried.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Well... I almost cried going through some of our local dealerships today looking at trucks with a good friend of mine.

Look at the pics!

C6 Z06:
1202001010.jpg

C6 Z and C6:
1202001012.jpg

2 C6's, a Grand Sport and a SLP supercharged Camaro:
1202001013.jpg

2011 5.0:
1202001019.jpg

1202001020.jpg

Someone needs to save these cars! Theyre outside and cold and snow is all over them! :cryying:

If they gave me either one for Free I would save it, but until then, they can stay in the snow.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It would be worse if there was enough snow on the ground to bring out the snow plows. Not good for dealership cars parked mere feet from the main road. :uh oh:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
i love to VISIT the snow. its about a 45 minute or so drive from here to go play in some.

i wouldnt want to have to shovel my driveway out every morning to be able to leave the house :dw:

its also nice to be able to drive your toys all....year....round....:thumbsup:

top down in the winter time ftw! :coolman:

I like shoveling, to be honest. It's a good workout and I love being out in the cold all bundled up. Plus drifting the mustang in the snow is a good time. :D

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Can you find the Cobra in this pic?

11-15-09304.jpg

Piled higher than the car when I was done. That was a long afternoon.

11-15-09305.jpg

11-15-09306.jpg

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
That about what it looks like here. My car isn't under a cover, but it's buried to just about up to the top of the tires. :beer:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
LOL at Snow ruining a car.... Driving it on wet salty roads does not do it much good but the snow just melts off.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I was jealous of the mohawk'd stang... And decided my Camaro needed one too. Had about a foot and a half of snow soo far since sunday.

1206001823.jpg

1206001822a.jpg

Couldnt figure out how to do a mullet.. But if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
LOL at Snow ruining a car.... Driving it on wet salty roads does not do it much good but the snow just melts off.

Right...

Tim, were you there for this??

For everyone else, MACA had a winter dyno day up at SGS Automotive in south PA a few years back and it just so happened to start snowing on the way up. And snowed like crazy the entire time we were there. Half these guys wouldn't drive their cars in the rain lol. Being my daily driver, it was just another day for my GT.

Oh, and the last pic. Tidoh said he would go on the cruise, but was gonna turn around if it started raining. Somehow he made it safely up and back on completely bald GS-D3's. I'm talking zero tread...

awesomedrivingpic.jpg

dynoday.jpg

garagequeens.jpg

Timsslicks1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread