How many owner has your (03-04 Terminator) Cobra had?

mrose75

Established Member
Original owner, here!!!:pepper::banana:

Last edited by a moderator:

Qwk GT

Established Member
3rd.

1st owner put 3k miles in a year. 2nd owner had it for 6 or 7 years and put another 1.4k miles. I purchased at 44xx 2 years ago.

Currently right under 12k. I've put more miles in 2 years than both owners combined...... And I try to keep the miles off of it.... Just like driving it too much I guess.

Last edited:

Dead Mach 1

Established Member
4th owner here... the 2nd owner was the 3rd owners wife, he bought it off her when the got divorced. or well that what i was told

03Snakeb1te

Banned
3rd owner here with 10k miles... first guy bougth it new and sold it in 2010 then second owner traded it on 2012 at a toyota dealer for a 4runner.. Now is my is not going no where lol.. I think ppl that are on the market for these cars think that if the car has had 3,4, or even maybe 5 owners then they were probably beaten on too much.. But then again u can be the first owner and still beat the living crap of em.. Just my 2 cents ...

Quick Strike

Established Member
1st owner with a box of receipts/documents and every original part in a section of the barn. I would be afraid to total all the receipts.

Users who are viewing this thread