How many owner has your (03-04 Terminator) Cobra had?

b_dike

Established Member
I'm the 4th... 1st guy bought it new in Utah. 2nd owner lived in st. Louis, 3rd owner took it to Tulsa, now the car is back in Missouri to stay. Or at least I hope.

Btw I envy you guys who bought your car new.

TVS VERT

Established Member
04 White Convertible = 4th owner
03 Sonic Blue Convertible= 2nd owner
10th Anniversary Convertible= 4th owner

I dont think how many owners it had got jack to do with value, condition, mileage and mods means everything....IMO

And yes i currently own 3 cobras...but i have a deposit on the SB convertible the lucky gentleman is picking up in a few weeks.

Last edited:

Jerry03cobra

Established Member
04 White Convertible = 4th owner
03 Sonic Blue Convertible= 2nd owner
10th Anniversary Convertible= 4th owner

I dont think how many owners it had got jack to do with value, condition, mileage and mods means everything....IMO

And yes i currently own 3 cobras...but i have a deposit on the SB convertible the lucky gentleman is picking up in a few weeks.

Bad ass.. I have a 03 sonic blue and a 04 mystic. I want to try and get a comp orange later.

Last edited:

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
Second owner here, only 9,300 miles on the clock! Purchased in 2005 with only 1,800 miles

Last edited:

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Original owner, coming up on 11 years in September :banana:

When I am dead, my son can have it.

-Brian

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i think that when buying a used performance car, esp one that you want to drive instead of just look at/collect, it helps to know the history of the car, and that's usually only possible with a very low number of previous owners.

i bought my convertible new, but last year i bought a coupe from the original owner with 10.8k miles. i had known him through the hobby since early on after he bought the car, and knew that he took impeccable care of it all these years.

03Cobranator

Established Member
Im the 4th.. First guy had it for 4k Miles and then 2 Years ago my Buddy bought it.. drove it for 6k miles... Sold it to my other buddy.. who drove it 5k miles.. Now i bought it and only put 1k miles on it so far.

87poopstang

Established Member
I'm the 2nd owner. First guy traded his 03 cobra in for it. I got it w 19k in 2010 now it just broke 26k

Fassssst

Established Member
I was lucky enough to buy mine brand new in September of '03 in Toronto Ont . Even better , I may have gotten the last of the 10th anni 's sent up here to Canada . Yeah , I do consider myself pretty lucky . I do think though , that even 3rd or 4th owner cars can still be super nice , as evidenced by this forum . Nice cobra's everyone !!!!!

TVS VERT

Established Member
As stated before, condition is condition, mileage is mileage, mods are mods....Amount of owners has nothing to do with Value.....I guess the one owner cobras are babied there whole lives until the 2nd owner gets his hands on it then beats and drives the crap out of and only used at the track and has 3 bad psitons, and when he sells it to its 3rd owner he uses it offroad/ on road ralley car events. Come on people.

A sub 20k mile 03-04 cobra original owner car is worth the exact same money as a sub 20k mile 4 owner cobra.

Team Paulie

Established Member
Third owner,first owner was ford motor company and it was used as a test mule,second was the guy that did the testing,third was me,bought it with 27,xxx on it,was bone stock up till 23,000.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
How many owner has your cobra had.

I'm the second owner. First owner was 81 years old when he sold it to me!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread