How NOT to do a burnout

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Or they are good mechanics, but nobody really likes that driver. So they stood back and encouraged him to really, really, GET ON IT and SHRED those tires, buddy! Oh, wait ...

EDIT: you know what? I think I'm right. Right after the guy says "That was not the tires," you can hear one of them start to laugh a bit.

Jim Snover

wow.... those are pos mechanics. They didnt know what was smoking...

Last edited:

Chris06GT

Established Member
Ok, I am not sure on this, but will watch it again....When dude popped the hatch, and started to walk to the back of the car, it sounded like the mechanic told the guy..."The clutch is not in the back"......if he did.......just damn...

Venimus03

Established Member
Hhahahaha....how did they not stop him when they saw the tires were not spinning????

I could tell this wasn't going to work out as soon as the guy started talking. hahaha

EVO-lution

Established Member
First thing I thought was...I know this cars tires BOTH spin on a burnout. This is not 1980's hahahaha.

At least he knows he'll have a brand new clutch to roast instead of the tires again. best $600 worth of fun I've ever seen. hahahaha

Last edited:

blk02bird

Established Member
ok, here is my question, how does the driver not know the tires are not spinning?

i mean, come on, really.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
How many monkeys does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Nice friends. 5 of them standing around and didn't say shit. The driver was a little douchebag too. Thats what happens when daddy has plenty of money and little junior gets to **** up whatever he wants.

bmxer89

Established Member
How hard is it to dump the clutch and jam on the brakes, seem like vette owner can never drive. Plus how do you do that without moving at all, guess smoking clutches in the new big thing

Last edited:

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
what an idiot. First I cant believe nobody said anything and let him do that to such a beautiful car. Second, how the hell is that car sitting there burning the clutch like that? I cant even see how thats possible lol unless he was riding the clutch, had the brakes down and was revving the piss out of it?

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Or they are good mechanics, but nobody really likes that driver. So they stood back and encouraged him to really, really, GET ON IT and SHRED those tires, buddy! Oh, wait ...

EDIT: you know what? I think I'm right. Right after the guy says "That was not the tires," you can hear one of them start to laugh a bit.

Jim Snover

lol that would explain the video being posted as well, making fun of the guy:banana:. But they should have added their own 2 sense to let people know they knew what was happening lol. Atleast he saved the tires:lol:

1bdbrd

Established Member
How bad do you have to suck at life to not be able to do a burnout in a 505hp car? First manual car I ever did a burnout in was a 94 GT with probably one of the weakest perfoming v8s ever created and I had NO problems leaving close to 300ft of rubber. How the hell do you fail this much?

Users who are viewing this thread