I got screwed over!

svt-lightning99

Established Member
ok so sunday morning my cuz and I were talking off the SC to clean the intercooler and we were close til we came around the 3 bolts that connect to the mainfold and SC and couldnt take them off I didnt' want to strip the bolts so I found out my pops had a impact wretnch!!! wow that freaken sucks plus I didn't know if I needs a timing belt to tighten the SC belt back or does it sretch out? plus it doesn't show pics what to do with the SC?:bash:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Ha$ N-E-1 elSe NotIced thaT itS the N00bIes That have A haRd TiMe TypinG SeNtEnCes?

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'll translate:

ok so sunday morning my cuz and I were talking off the SC to clean the intercooler

Sunday morning my cousin and I were taking off my supercharger to clean my intercooler....

and we were close til we came around the 3 bolts that connect to the mainfold and SC and couldnt take them off

We were almost finished taking it off when we couldn't take off 3 of the bolts because I was worried about stripping them.

so I found out my pops had a impact wretnch!!!

My Dad has an impact wrench.

wow that freaken sucks plus I didn't know if I needs a timing belt to tighten the SC belt back or does it sretch out? plus it doesn't show pics what to do with the SC?:bash:

:shrug:

Stinger2007

Established Member
"ChrisNelson...SVTxxXxxFreak...." Again, I almost spat out my chew on the keyboard. I burst out laughing, everyone in the room jumped. Lol!

yeah! Maybe a grammer test is good, or else a translator.

So where is he on the project, anyone NO, ooops! I meant Know. :)

svt-lightning99

Established Member
wow sorry I was in a hurry to write up this post, but I guess everyone seems to be "english major" plus sorry I'm a neebie I guess you all started as pro's? damn I guess im the only one that isn't perfect. anyways I was trying to cut the story short but it seems the "old timers" are chewing me up. So .. I was going to clean my intercooler off on sunday and I was taking it apart with my cousin ooo ya for you old timers cuz was just short for cousin. and we ran into some trouble taking off the SC oo ya that means super charger. I asked here (the pro's) if I needed any special tools to take off the SC to clean out my intercooler and turns out I needed an impact wrench. SO I didnt get a chance to clean out my intercooler. I was going to ask if you guy ran into that same problem but I guess not! Since you guys never FU** up or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread