I got screwed over!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
I just realized how many post are on this thread. Has there been so many on a pointless thread? Ever?

Actually, the thread developed a point when we had to apply "corrective direction" to the OP.

I will agree however, with the remark I think you were trying to make, that being, this thread has generated many pointless posts and off topic thoughts!

:D

Stewart

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
This is a rather....interesting Gen2 thread.

Some funny stuff though for sure.

I've got to throw this in here though: When you say this is America, speak English, that's non-sense. If you want a response on here, yes, speak English, but only because most people won't understand you. You can't tell me Italians are not allowed to speak Italian.

Just throwing that in there, carry on.

Oh, for the recored this is NOT in defense of the OP. I actually wanted to find the nearest defenseless animal and kick it repeatedly after reading his posts.

Stinger2007

Established Member
ok, this is what you were waiting for, I suppose I'll indulge you. :) :)

This is a rather....interesting Gen2 thread.

Some funny stuff though for sure.

I've got to throw this in here though: When you say this is America, speak English, that's non-sense. If you want a response on here, yes, speak English, but only because most people won't understand you. You can't tell me Italians are not allowed to speak Italian.

Why do you got to throw this in hear? :poke: Oh! snap! Ooops! "in English plz", I meant to say.......:bash:

And when u say, "This is America, speak English" This is nonsense!

I won't touch this, this doesn't warrent any rebuttle.

Really! I wonder if your Italian, since you made an Italian reference. Your a long way from home if you are, living in TexasMexico.

I don't think one needs to apply deductive reasoning, or analytical thought process here. Maybe more so, common sense. :read:

I like how you word this. :lol: "just thinking out loud hugh?" :idea:

Oh, for the recored this is NOT in defense of the OP. I actually wanted to find the nearest defenseless animal and kick it repeatedly after reading his posts.

R U sure you guys aren't buddies? :bs:

I just woke up from a heavy night of boozing, so head isn't clear yet.:beer:

I wonder if you really thought about what you wrote, b 4 U typed it in? :shrug:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
R U sure you guys aren't buddies? :bs:

I just woke up from a heavy night of boozing, so head isn't clear yet.:beer:

I wonder if you really thought about what you wrote, b 4 U typed it in? :shrug:

Jesus, this is about as bad as the OP. What are you trying to say? I saw you added comments in the quote, but none of them make sense. Get your thoughts together and type using real words, please.

Sober up a bit, and try again.:beer:....actually, don't have that, have this....:pop:

Stinger2007

Established Member
You missed the whole point NUMB NUTS!

Jesus, this is about as bad as the OP. What are you trying to say? I saw you added comments in the quote, but none of them make sense. Get your thoughts together and type using real words, please.

Sober up a bit, and try again.:beer:....actually, don't have that, have this....:pop:

:lol: Have you read through this entire thread?:read:

:nono:

Actually, it's not as bad as it gets. Also, if what I typed doesn't make sense, it's because your shorts are to tight, so loosen up some. :)

I was joking around with my rhetoric, and the way in which I typed it. Because I used your response to springboard my joke, I'm sorry your feelings were hurt neverthelss, not using good grammer is the PUNN here, but you didn't get it, and maybe you thought it was at your expense, which it wasn't, kinda. Your English\America\Italian remark was outa place, and that idea is what was being considered.

Regardless, if you were insulted\offended, my bad. If I can make up to you in any way, plz let me know how. Any guy on here is a friend of mine. If I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I'll be the 1st to buy you a beer.

good luck to ya. :)

ps. I like your avatar.

Last edited:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
*insurt random insult to Stinger2007*

:lol: Have you read through this entire thread?:read:

:nono:

Actually, it's not as bad as it gets. Also, if what I typed doesn't make sense, it's because your shorts are to tight, so loosen up some. :)

I was joking around with my rhetoric, and the way in which I typed it. Because I used your response to springboard my joke, I'm sorry your feelings were hurt neverthelss, not using good grammer is the PUNN here, but you didn't get it, and maybe you thought it was at your expense, which it wasn't, kinda. Your EnglishAmericaItalian remark was outa place, and that idea is what was being considered.

Regardless, if you were insultedoffended, my bad. If I can make up to you in any way, plz let me know how. Any guy on here is a friend of mine. If I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I'll be the 1st to buy you a beer.

good luck to ya. :)

ps. I like your avatar.

It's the internet man, I'm not going to be insulted\offended. Your post still doesn't make sense, lol. I thought you might be joking with the typing, but then you made a drunk comment, and well since I have too much experience in that field I took it as you really didn't know what the hell was going on.:D

My point was a few people said, in essence, "you can't speak any language but English in America," which I pointed out was non-sense. I would go further, but this isn't smack down.

Your most recent post cracks me up though, you go from calling me "numb nuts" to offering me a beer.:rolling: I misspelled "insurt," I know, typo (just in case the grammar police come running in).:bash:

p.s. You don't have an avatar.

Last edited:

Stinger2007

Established Member
:) :)

It's the internet man, I'm not going to be insultedoffended. Your post still doesn't make sense, lol. I thought you might be joking with the typing, but then you made a drunk comment, and well since I have too much experience in that field I took it as you really didn't know what the hell was going on.:D

My point was a few people said, in essence, "you can't speak any language but English in America," which I pointed out was non-sense. I would go further, but this isn't smack down.

Your most recent post cracks me up though, you go from calling me "numb nuts" to offering me a beer.:rolling: I misspelled "insurt," I know, typo (just in case the grammar police come running in).:bash:

p.s. You don't have an avatar.

Newkid, :)

I like you, I know we going to be friends, we do have much in common. For starters we are members of this forum, and have an affinity for these fast ass trucks, and fast women. Well, not sure about the fast woman part, I sometimes like'm slow...wait..... that last part kinda sounded funny.:bash:

I could take the time to disect what I wrote, then type it in. I have much experience in that area, but not by design, I got it while doing some post grad work, so I really do know how to formulate a coherent sentence, it's the typing I sometimes don't like. I'm certian after doing that, the air would be clear, crystal like.

However, what I've written thus far is to much. I know because this is going no where, hince the waste of time and effort.

So, I bid you farewell, and if anyone has num nuts, it's most likey me, not you. And I'm looking for a new avatar, the last one was of me on my bike.

cheers.:beer:

Friends

Last edited:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
:shrug:I wonder if Steven King could make this into a movie:shrug:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Nevermind Stew-

After looking elsewhere I saw that English really isn't his first language. Knowing that may have allowed us to go a little easier on the poor guy. However that being said, I also think the attitude of "I can't believe that Moderators/SV's/Members were so rude" isn't right either. We didn't have the whole story. Instead it appeared to be an obnoxious newbie. Maybe I came across like a jerk, and I can accept that. I was having fun at someone else's expense and maybe that was wrong. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Last edited:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Coclocos avatar was an advertisment for a jewelry company (belly button rings, etc.) iirc :shrug: I thought I had it saved a lot larger on my pc, but I guess not. Maybe I'm just imagining things :shrug:, I'm hungover.. Stan

Users who are viewing this thread