I Present: The Fox500

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Without a doubt, one of the cleanest, well built, Mustangs I have seen, ever! Wow...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Wow, those door panels look amazing. I figured that would be the hardest part to pull off and make it look good, but damn did you nail it. Great job man!

dangerzone

Established Member
Wow, those door panels look amazing. I figured that would be the hardest part to pull off and make it look good, but damn did you nail it. Great job man!

Preciate the feedback on the panels. I wasnt and still not for sure if they are permanent but nice to hear feedback on them either way. I know thats a big part of making the interior work together as it is the only fox body peice inside other than the rear plastics. Trying to mesh the two together is a bit challenging and thats the best I can do with it lol.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Oh yeah guys, I took it back to the dyno Monday and it was bout 45deg colder this time and with 19psi it made 748/620...woot!!
IMG_0617_zpsbff61e65.jpg

What are the corrected numbers?

You must have a lot of time and a LOT of patience! I can't believe the S197 interior fits in there width-wise. Awesome work.

Dirty Spick

This has to be Absolutely the best Fox Mustang I have ever seen. This car belongs in the Front cover of every mustang Magazine. very unique and one of a kind. never seen nothing like this. gt500 interior of this car looks like it was made for it. good job on the build. You are truly an inspiration to all foxbody owners.

MFE

Established Member
I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that the dashboard fits in the Fox. I would have thought the new cars were a lot wider inside.

Users who are viewing this thread