Im trying to like the GT500's

CobraRookie

Established Member
As a Canadian you have watch right now. Any vehicle manufactured after a certain date has to have some theft recovery system in it to meet Canadian standards. The US cars don't have it. I think it was Sept 1st or something. There was a bunch of crap on the news about it this week where Canadians were having trouble bringing their cars home. I think the 07's are ok though.
Don

RCMPSVT

Established Member
I saw a orange GT500 the other day is that a rare color for the shelby.

My dealer has a one of those too but it has a tune and exhaust, 4:10's and they want something like 75k for it, needless to say its been there for a while and to top it off it has 3000miles so its not new.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
As a Canadian you have watch right now. Any vehicle manufactured after a certain date has to have some theft recovery system in it to meet Canadian standards. The US cars don't have it. I think it was Sept 1st or something. There was a bunch of crap on the news about it this week where Canadians were having trouble bringing their cars home. I think the 07's are ok though.
Don
what the hell, first mandatory day running lights, now mandatory theft recovery system??? canadians are weird!

ff500

Established Member
I've got both an 03 vert and 07 coupe, I'm in the process of selling my vert, as hard as it is to sell it I'm looking forward to the KB Stage 3 kit and the Griggs street suspension kit I'm going to have installed on the 500. Other than changing the exhaust I will keep everything else factory and have somewhat of a sleeper GT500.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
That sucks, the 500 outage at least. There are two-three GT500's sitting at a local dealership here. They just aren't selling well for some reason. But they were selling them for MSRP. So, someone could get a good deal just fly down to MS and drive away.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
gt5002xxxx.jpg

gt67.jpg

That's a nice GT500. :thumbsup: Is it yours?

Captain Beyond

Established Member
As a former proud owner of an 03 Cobra, I can honestly tell you that the GT500 is the better car (stock for stock) for obvious reasons. The only complaint I have is the ride height, but that could easily be fixed. My advise would be to drive one and then decide for yourself. :beer:

michaelm

Established Member
I am so happy with my Shelby. And since owning this car I have met alot of owners and we all got together and met in Herman, MO for what we call Shelbyfest.(pictured below) We also meet for other occassions also, and now have over 45 owners on our group list. And it grows every month.

In the pictures were cars from states: IL, MO, IN, & TN.

Well over $105 Million in Shelby's sitting in on spot, 21 total 1 was a Mustang GT.

How do you get $105 million for 21 cars?

Mike

RCMPSVT

Established Member
I am so happy with my Shelby. And since owning this car I have met alot of owners and we all got together and met in Herman, MO for what we call Shelbyfest.(pictured below) We also meet for other occassions also, and now have over 45 owners on our group list. And it grows every month.

In the pictures were cars from states: IL, MO, IN, & TN.

Well over $105 Million in Shelby's sitting in on spot, 21 total 1 was a Mustang GT.

How do you get $105 million for 21 cars?

Mike

Yea we cleared that up.

shelbypowered

Established Member
if I liked an old body style it would be a 32 roadster- if you like the looks of your terminator that is good because it is b---t ugly. The gt 500 is not ugly and anyone walking the fence would fall off the gt side- I would hope! Suprised my car had four wheel drive- should help traction- only terminators I see are in my rear view mirror.

CobraRookie

Established Member
04blkterminator, I stopped and looked at the blue '07 GT500 convertible in Woodstock yesterday. I could only see it through the glass, (closed), but, it was really nice. It's Vista Blue with silver stripes including hood stripes. They had 2 at one time and both were blue but one had about 2000 km on it and one had about 4800km on it. I really liked they way it looked. I was almost second guessing the red I ordered. The last price I saw on autotrader.ca was $59,900 cdn. That is about list for a new vert here. I just wondered if you had gone in and talked turkey in Windsor and how you made out.
Don

Users who are viewing this thread