Ironhand Racing Now Carries J&S Safeguard Knock Control System

Ironhand

Banned
From what I understand it does...... So IMHO it pretty much is worth it's weight in GOLD!!!:rockon:

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum...ad.php?t=91788 :banana:

How long will this deal be on for? I'm in on it, but just committed my play money for the month of june on the Killer Chiller GB.

It wont last forever but isn't going away soon. You should hurry up and grab one before Jimmy takes all of them and puts one on the Focus. lol

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
It wont last forever but isn't going away soon. You should hurry up and grab one before Jimmy takes all of them and puts one on the Focus. lol

Lol! Jimmy will be putting this on everything he's got. Even the riding lawn mower!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Lol! Jimmy will be putting this on everything he's got. Even the riding lawn mower!

Probably not the riding lawn mover.:rollseyes

However if the "coming Apocalypse" ever happens and it also causes a shortage or elimination of 91 and higher octane fuels, having one of these on my three premium fuel only Ford vehicles-- 99 Navi, 04 SVT Focus, 04 SVT Cobra would allow me to run regular fuel without blowing them up.

Hmmmm.;-):thumbsup::read:

mach1033

Established Member
Will this sale be going on through June? I have money set aside for my current install being done and once that is finished I will be investing in this. I should have the extra money come late June to purchase this. My tune wont be until July and I would like to have this installed before then.

Ironhand

Banned
Will this sale be going on through June? I have money set aside for my current install being done and once that is finished I will be investing in this. I should have the extra money come late June to purchase this. My tune wont be until July and I would like to have this installed before then.

I haven't assigned a cut off date yet.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
im gonna go put on my turban and call you in my best indian voice and say "what is my price" AND "where is my discount"

sorry for the off taste humor if it offends anyone. but today was one of those days at work....

if i had that right now it def buy one. i need one so i will have to save up for it

Ironhand

Banned
im gonna go put on my turban and call you in my best indian voice and say "what is my price" AND "where is my discount"

sorry for the off taste humor if it offends anyone. but today was one of those days at work....

if i had that right now it def buy one. i need one so i will have to save up for it

It's ok. I've had to do that with Manley several times.

Users who are viewing this thread