It's Official. Signup for MSX Dyno Day with Rick from Amazon Tuning!

Quik Z06

Established Member
AAk!! This site does not like my phone. I replied last night and it didn't go through. Well Lynn, if Jeff can do it, I'd say go for it. You'll have more people wanting to get in since it'll be in their back-yard. Unfortunately Pete & I won't be able to make it since that's when he can finally get in for surgery. That's higher priority to us then dyno'ing our cars.

We are trying to get things worked out for the Dyno and I would hate to reschedule it and have it not ready in a month or so. Best to make the MSX Dyno event twards the end of the year like we did last year. I got back in town to late to get in touch with Jeff S, but I'll try to find his sn and PM him if he could. *Crosses Fingers!*

Rachael @ MSX

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Rachael,

Thanks for letting us know what is going on. I hope Pete's surgery goes well. I wanted to ask you, is Jeff on this site & if so (what is is screen name)... ? Thanks! ;-)

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
best to you and Pete.. Rachel..let us know how it goes..I dont see a problem rescheduling for your area in the fall if you want..just keep me informed

I have already talked to Jeff and May12 is a good date for him so lets get reorganized asap.. so I can make travel arrangements for Rick for San Jose..I have already started a thread..

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4933053#post4933053

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread