Joe Heck Racing Clutch line

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My 10,11 and 12 don't have bleeders on the slave cylinder as well. We lift the front left side of the car up and pump the pedal 100 times or so until it feels good.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I've updated the site to reflect free shipping on that item.

Thanks for making us aware of the issue and let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

WHAT!? i ordered this last week!!!! :cuss:

98ss88mm

Established Member
well i see the price went up a little bit, but I will be ordering one tomorrow now due to the free shipping. So thats one sale already ha

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
WHAT!? i ordered this last week!!!! :cuss:

If that's the case you probably paid about $5.00 more if you ordered it then. I'll be more than happy to send you a $5.00 gift card to use on your next purchase. Just PM me your full name and I'll take care of it tomorrow.

Thanks, Jared

BPatterson

Established Member
I'm thinking I need to pick this up as well, and add it to my "make this POS shift better" pile! I have a Barton shifter and bracket, new tranny mount, and a RAM twin disc ready to go in. I'm getting so tired of only be able to make 1 or 2 good WOT shifts, then the damn thing getting spongy, and not shifting under WOT. :/

phack

Established Member
I've updated the site to reflect free shipping on that item.

Thanks for making us aware of the issue and let us know if there's anything else we can help you with in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

Awesome! Thanks for the great CS! :rockon:

ViciousJay

Established Member
I guess I am going to get this mod after all of the positive feedback. I hate my spongy clutch after high rpm.

seriously buy one and install and tell me your car doesnt feel different in the high RPM's. I wish i would have done this mod the day i bought my car, this with a bracket and fluid change is a cure all for this trans

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Where do you get the new trans mount?

Here..

Shifter Brackets : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

4b81b264077184047d5672166c872998.image.750x502.jpg

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

12GTPDX

Established Member
Installing new motor mounts (I have the ones from JHR) also tremendously improves how the entire drivetrain feels, especially during hard acceleration and WOT. No more bucking sensation! Between the clutch line, motor mounts and shifter/shifter bracket, the improvement from stock is amazing!

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I have one of these sitting in the box at home. Can someone guide me through the install process. There are no instructions, although I am sure it is self explanatory.

Thanks,

Mike

12GTPDX

Established Member
I have one of these sitting in the box at home. Can someone guide me through the install process. There are no instructions, although I am sure it is self explanatory.

Thanks,

Mike

It was actually a bit more difficult than I and my mechanic anticipated -- we had to drop the sub-frame to get enough clearance to get the motor mounts installed.

But once they are in, it's SOOO worth it (esp. when combined with aftermarket shifter/bracket and clutch line.)

Users who are viewing this thread