Lethal Performance's Twelve Days of Christmas

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
On the second day of Christmas Lethal Performance gave to me...

day2_dx.jpg

Alright guys now would be the time to pick up those Division X pieces you've been looking at. All Fuel Rails, Fuel Hats, Pulleys, etc will be on sale today.

Give us a call with any questions

*** NOTE : Fuel Systems were not meant to be apart of this sale, but due to the mix-up I will extend the 10% sale today as well ***

Last edited:

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Too bad no one's answering the phone... I thought you guys were open until 9pm EST (6pm pacific)? :shrug:

The phones should of definitely been forwarded. If you were not able to get through then give me a call today and I will extend the Lethal Performance sale if there was something you wanted to purchase. Sorry for the inconvenience.

lol, yeah. I've been caller number 2 for quite a while now.

I am not sure if you were able to get through or not but the same would go for you. If you were not able to place the order please give me a call and I will extend the sale to you as well.

Sorry about that guys.

04spinbra

Established Member
How much horsepower can the Division X fuel rails support? Are they for the 5.4 too or just 4.6?

Thanks

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
How much horsepower can the Division X fuel rails support? Are they for the 5.4 too or just 4.6?

Thanks

It depends on the intake manifold being used. Right now, the only rails available are for motors using the 99-01 cobra/03-04 Mach 1 intake or the 03-04 cobra intake manifold. The rails can support more power than any of us will make, over 2000 hp.

New Edge

Screaming 2.2!
Established Member
Two questions. The Jlt sale will that include the new intakes coming in January or will we have to wait on those.

Secondly the moroso sale does that include the coolant reservoir? What about the package deal with the lethal intercooler overflow tank how would a discount happen there?

bdamcat

Established Member
I have a question too. I'm wanting to buy the jlt carbon fiber intake full kit, and I'm wanting the matching carbon fiber heat shield. Can you get them? I know it's an option on jlt's site but haven't seen it on yours. Thanks for your help.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
What are you guy's hours of operation? I don't want to miss out on the 13th, I'm working the grave yard shift so I usually sleep during the day!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Time to start the week off right! Today we will be offering 15% off all UPR Products. Give us a call today to place your order!

day3_upr.jpg

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Two questions. The Jlt sale will that include the new intakes coming in January or will we have to wait on those.

Secondly the moroso sale does that include the coolant reservoir? What about the package deal with the lethal intercooler overflow tank how would a discount happen there?

The JLT sale will include all of their products they currently have to offer. We will not be able to include any future products that may of not been released yet.

The Moroso sale will include all their brand name products. So if we have something packaged with a Lethal Performance tank, then the discount will only apply to the Moroso product.

I have a question too. I'm wanting to buy the jlt carbon fiber intake full kit, and I'm wanting the matching carbon fiber heat shield. Can you get them? I know it's an option on jlt's site but haven't seen it on yours. Thanks for your help.

Yes, that wont be a problem at all. We don't have them in stock so we will just drop ship both the Intake and Heat Shield so you receive it at the same time but we will be able to discount both products for you.

What are you guy's hours of operation? I don't want to miss out on the 13th, I'm working the grave yard shift so I usually sleep during the day!

We are open at the office from 9AM-6PM EST but we have an after hours phone line that is open until 9PM.

Thanks,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread