Love my Cobra to death but....

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Op, honestly, I think your situation is 90% of people on this and every car site. I have LITERALLY had my 04 for 12 days, have spent $1,500 in basic mods (not even power mods yet!) and have the next $15,000 planned out.

In addition, I was already looking at 94-98 low mileage Cobras last night so I can dedicated the 04 to being a highway monster and the 94-98 as a road racer.

Just enjoy WANTING more. Stay within your budget and prolong getting mods to sustain the fun. It would suck to buy the car, immediately spend $15,000 and it come back with 700whp and a perfect suspension. Then you would be bored with it in 2 months.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Me either. If I DD mine, it would have been sold long ago, because keeping it as a "toy" is what keeps it interesting. I occasionally think about selling it, and buying a Raptor, or other cool 4x4, though.

I`m the same Brian, except that selling it part to get something else.

Hollowtip429

Established Member
I know what you mean! I miss my 05 1KRR but the cobra is a blast. The pulley and tune truly add a noticeable difference. But just like everything you will get bored and want more. You are like me and lots of other people where you have to keep pushing it all the time. That is why I sold my bike, with kids I didn't want to push it "too" far. So I liked the added safety of a car and am going TT on my cobra. Should help me with the speed fix lol. I hope you find a solution to yours.

Users who are viewing this thread