Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
ScannedImage-8.gif

greengt88

Established Member
I just bought a set of coupe springs for my vert. I've heard time and time again that they are the best spring for a vert and they are a better ride than real lowering springs. Should I change shocks and struts since its a vert w/ coupe springs? I think the 00' cobra r shocks and struts would be perfect. Any input on this?

va boy

Established Member
That looks GREAT. If I didn't have to deal with all the crappy bumpy roads around here, I would cut mine a little more too.

Presteige

Established Member
I have zero problems not to mention I have Long Tubes . Oh I also left my ISO's in... metal on metal over time = bad imo

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
photo.jpg

Just got my first 04 coupe and it has Eibach Pro-Street Springs. I drag everywhere and roads in Arkansas suck. I'd like to raise the car at least a inch. Ive seen the spring spacers at auto parts stores but they dont look promising! I cut 1 coil on my buddies 04 coupe and looked/rode great. But dont have stock springs. Any ideas would help>>>>

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
kidding kidding....

H&R race front and rear 1/4 cut off front...

That looks good, I've never seen anyone with aftermarket springs up front/cut in the rear. Heard of alot of people with A/M rears and cut fronts lol. Looks good though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread