MACA Videos (ALL)

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
This thread will serve as a central location for the community here on SVTPerformance.com to download our videos. It will be updated whenever a new video is added.

Wherever possible, the dates below map directly to the schedule pages on the server. If you're looking for a particular event, just look for the date on the schedule page. If you are a MACA member and have made a video that does not appear, please notify me by PM or via e-mail ([email protected]) and I will contact you about getting the video hosted.

To downolad, please RIGHT-CLICK and "Save As" each of the videos.

The only thing I ask is that you report the following, after completion of the download(s):

- Connection (Dial-up, DSL, Cable, T1, etc)
- Time of day for start of download (e.g. 4:00PM)
- Time taken to download entire video
- Average rate of download (in KB/sec)
- Maximum and minimum rates of download (in KB/sec)

Thank you very much for the information!

Now onto the vids:

LAST UPDATE: 15-Jan-2008, 1043 EST

MACA Videos

www.maca-online.com/vidspics

Enjoy and feel free to link us :beer:

Last edited:

G03SVT

Banned
Sean do you still have your footage from Ford Fever? Never saw a video, unless I missed it.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
mine downloaded quick on my cable modem! Snakesvt04=14 sec down load! 7.23 mb download a sec! YIKES

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
G03SVT said:
Sean do you still have your footage from Ford Fever? Never saw a video, unless I missed it.

I have 10 more vids to upload/post. One of them is the footage from Ford Fever, aside from J.R.'s 10.58 pass :beer:

5.0snake said:
mine downloaded quick on my cable modem!

But the question is... How quick?! :-D

G03SVT

Banned
Blk03SVTCobra said:
I have 10 more vids to upload/post. One of them is the footage from Ford Fever, aside from J.R.'s 10.58 pass :beer:

Awesome.

For another reference, just got 185 on the last d/l with verizon dsl.

TRBO VNM

KENNE-BELL'D said:
WOW, this is some club you all have, great videos, gets my blood flowing for some nice weather up her in Mass.

thanks man. it is great and the weather here today and this weekend is going to be awesome. too bad my car is down.

Sean, you need to update the vids based on last weekends MIR trip and where the hell is your JLP dyno day? man you are slacking. :poke:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
Sean, you need to update the vids based on last weekends MIR trip and where the hell is your JLP dyno day? man you are slacking. :poke:

I have seen no footage from MIR. Got a link?

Cobrach's vid from JLP is up there now, and on the schedule page. Mine for the day will be up as soon as I get some time to finish it. If anyone else has a vid for the day, let me know and we'll get it hosted :beer:

And yes, I really have been slacking bad lately. BOTH of my jobs have been HELL recently... :nonono:

EDIT: Nevermind, found all 3 MIR vids and added them to the first post :beer:

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Updated first post with 2 new vids from MIR on March 4th. Both are F8LBITE vs Cobrachs...

You guys need to stop hiding the footage!! :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Put up two more vids: my version from the JLP Dyno Day and a short clip of Lou's car under load in the miscellaneous section :beer:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Nice video of the GTG..........though I am noticing a distinct lack of my car in it. I thought someone got a shot of my "exit?":burnout:

Still a good video though!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread