Mag Lights -- Illegal or Not

jshen

Established Member
dward84 said:
hmm... looks like a light saber :)

Used it last night...It's bright enough to compare it to a camera flash.but after 3-4 minutes it gets a little warm. It is so handy...one of my better purchases/toys....

Bill L.

Established Member
yeah there perfectly legal here i have a 13 d cell 1 that my moms b/f custom made for me and him the fuccking thing is 4 feet long and weighs about 20 25 pounds but i never carry it just for those ''special'' occasions but i always carry my 4d cell 1 when i go to partys and stuff just incase i have to do crowd control or somthing like that but they do damage my friend hit this kid with a 3d 1 and it split his forehead open a good 3 or 4 inches

Last edited:

bones

Established Member
racerxxx98 said:
It's legal in cali last time i checked but you might wanna look again being that this state sucks when i comes to your personal protection.I carry one in my car being its the only thing were allowed to carry here in cali.
An LEO friend confirmed this is true. But if you're stopped and the LEO asks why you have it, better not say "for personal protection" or "self defense". Can you spell f-e-l-o-n-y?

Chris C

Established Member
i carry the 6D cell mag in my car, its right behind my drivers seat too. :pepper: its alittle over kill, but its neat. :lol:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Lawman85 said:
Man...you guys are easy..... There's no damn law about mag lights....... I wanted to see if someone would call :bs:, lol... but I guess not... ahhh... I crack myself up sometimes..

Good -- I've got a 7-D cell Maglite that I bought 25 years ago. It'll smash through a 2x4. The shock of doing that kills the bulb, which cost $4 each, but not a dent on the tube. I bought a half dozen spare bulbs. I've carried it in my car for all those years, and it's come in handy a few times.

Lawman85

Banned
harry gilbert said:
Good -- I've got a 7-D cell Maglite that I bought 25 years ago. It'll smash through a 2x4. The shock of doing that kills the bulb, which cost $4 each, but not a dent on the tube. I bought a half dozen spare bulbs. I've carried it in my car for all those years, and it's come in handy a few times.

You get attacked by alot of 2x4's?

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Lawman85 said:
Man...you guys are easy..... There's no damn law about mag lights....... I wanted to see if someone would call :bs:, lol... but I guess not... ahhh... I crack myself up sometimes..

Ah ha! I knew you were F'ing with us.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread