Mikey Lightning is a scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
He is local to me, Im sure he is a good guy. He is part of MACA, and many people know who he is.

Blown4dr

en fuego
Established Member
Well,
This Mike has contacted me by email, but still no pic's or tracking info. Anyone have info about this illeged 2.6L Kenne Bell in New Jersey or Maryland? Anyone with info regarding Mikey Lightning and his Kenne Bell 2.6L, which he sold to me will be compensated.

Andy

bluebyu

Blown4dr said:
Well,
This Mike has contacted me by email, but still no pic's or tracking info. Anyone have info about this illeged 2.6L Kenne Bell in New Jersey or Maryland? Anyone with info regarding Mikey Lightning and his Kenne Bell 2.6L, which he sold to me will be compensated.

Andy

Andy-

I e-mailed Mike on 5/18 and he did e-mail me 4 pictures of a Kenne Bell 2.6. I sent him a followup e-mail about the injectors later in the day. I saw your post about buying it that night, so I assumed it was sold. He replied back to me on 5/22 answering a question i had about the included injectors. On 5/23 he e-mailled me again and this is what was in the e-mail -

"Must go asking 1500
Turbotrixsti - Mikey Lightning"

Something definately doesn't seem quite right here. Sorry I didn't see this sooner, but I am currently on vacation in San Diego and just happened to check the board this afternoon. If you are interested, I can forward the e-mails he sent to me.

Jeff

Blown4dr

en fuego
Established Member
Sonic03,
Thanks for that info, just goes to show who and how people can fraud others on the internet. Mike is going to do time for this one, FBI case# I0705221049539532 on www.IC3.gov It's time for Mike to come forward and either return my $2,800 or send a 2.6L Kenne Bell with injectors. "Mikey Lightning" is now trying to sell this blower that has 4K miles on it, but the pic's he sent you show the saran wrap still on and red duct tape that KB uses for gasket surfaces, after he sold it to me and cashed my cashier's check!! Take notice.

sux always pay with credit man.

Start the investigation.....

google is your friend

Movies, Good ones. Television, SVT Lightning Tribute ... Mikey Lightning ... hey man...loved the lightning video that shit makes me wanna go out and buy one ...
profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=81218135
Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association - SVTPerformancemikey lightning. Today 06:30 AM by DR. WU 2000 · Go to last post. 14, 168. Sticky Thread Sticky: MACA vs EFA shootout, June 23rd. ...
www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219 - 71k - Cached - Similar pages

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association - SVTPerformancemikey lightning. 05-24-2007 06:30 AM by DR. WU 2000 · Go to last post. 14, 179. Sticky Thread Sticky: MACA 1/4 mile ET/MPH stats ( Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 ...
www.svtperformance.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=219 - 70k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.svtperformance.com ]

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Well I can get you Mikey Lightnings license plate from his cobra...and possibly his phone number and address.

This is the same douchbag I made a post about.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
03Cobra05GT said:
Well I WILL get you Mikey Lightnings license plate from his cobra...and his phone number and address.

This is the same douchbag I made a post about.

Fixed it for you.:)

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
FleeMan said:
Fixed it for you.:)

LOL. I like the fix....I'm at work right now, but as soon as I get the chance, I will post whatever I get.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Crazy....he offered to meet me to pick up my 2.2Kb for an 03/04 Cobra I had for sale. Said he had $2,500 cash. Guess I know were he got it from.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Well the OP has all the info I was able to come up with. I'm definitly going to do my part to make sure he gets his money back from this douchebag.

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
man i wish i would of chimed in earlier this guy is a scam and we caught him on a mustang forum.... don't not deal with this guy and warn everybody he pulls the pics from the net... almost got a kenne bell for my brother in law from this guy and thank god we didn't he is a scam and scum...

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=912844

read up on there an apparently there has been lots of scams on peeps selling superchargers especially kenne bell we caught a scam on eBay that my brother in law lost $900.00 too just beware when buying from people...

chime in and let everyone know about this scam/scum bucket... i will post this on nloc.net but definately check out the thread in the corral it is him with same e-mail..

y0rascal

I admit to being a Newbie
Established Member
and also i should add he was very hesitating to post the item on ebay and use a middle man... he did not want to use a middle man and he was willing to use paypal but when he sent me a different address and told me it was his gf an alarm went off..

badazzredcobra

Established Member
Muskalade said:
I wouldn't worry 3k is enough to go to court over, you can find anyone online through IPs, cashing the cashiers check ect. File the paperwork the courts will find him
You can file this with the justice of peace in your area to save money,make sure you have all documents from sale as well . If he fails to appear on the the summons date then the judgement would be filed for the amount of money and filing fee that you are seeking . If your not satisfied with the justice of peace court decsion then you can appeal are motion to appeal to your local, county are district court . If he is out of state then you would have to check with your local and state laws and what ever state his in, that is where you would file your claim. Good luck

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Looks like someone is going to end up on a CSI episode......If you need disposable I can let my "Louisiana Guard Dogs" take care of it...Yes...These bad boys are in my backyard!!!!!

15322453866.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread