MIR Track Rental on Friday, 4/18/14 - SAVE THE DATE!

Zoom

Established Member
I'm in for both Ben. Are you doing this cool piston trophies again? I really wanted one last time and just missed out

rays197

Established Member
Finally had some decent weather to get the car tuned. Im not too concerned about the numbers as the track is where it matters. Max boost we saw was 11 psi but hung in there around 10psi on all the pulls right where I wanted. Look at the TQ around 3900 rpms.
Here is a video:
FRPP 3v Stroker - YouTube

picture.php

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Great prep, no street tires, video, and Famous Dave's BBQ? Sounds like a dream rental to me. New setup is in the car and ready to go. Count me in.

Harold could not have said it better!!

If you are interested in a real professional promo video from a respected TV video studio, PM me. Here is a link to over 1,000 videos from Unscene Productions who also does the TV show "Hooked on OC":

Hooked On OC/Unscene Productions - YouTube

Dave can also get your suspension action shots.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Should be a fun event, the last one was perfect weather. I plan on coming to spectate and eat some BBQ. Ill have my new set up on by then but wont have slicks yet....... Cant wait for the Fall 2014 rental, lol.

et9secstang

Established Member
My car is in the trailer and the trailer is still frozen to the ground, Man it has been a hard winter, I am going to try and get it out this weekend , I still have a few parts that I need to get on soon, Really getting the itch to stretch her legs,

BG Racing

Established Member
Count me in for the promo video. That sounds like a great idea. Thanks again Ben for putting this together.

COME CORRECT

Established Member
IronTerp

Please check your PM.

Thanks,

Charles"COME CORRECT" Ford
Sergeant Major, U.S. ARMY [RET]

icepic

Established Member
Cutting it close. On the dyno next Friday to complete the tune. Weather permitting. I'll be at the rental anyway, just hope it is with the Shelby.

Users who are viewing this thread