MIR Track Rental on Friday, 4/18/14 - SAVE THE DATE!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Can't get tuned till April 11th, then I need to break in the trans with at least 500 miles.

Get car tuned, then take long way home and come by my place and drop car off. I will have 500 miles on it in no time. Its a win win because then your car will be right down the street from the track and ready to rip it up. Just bring some spare E-85 with you. Good luck with the tune Steve!!

Eric@jpc

Established Member
1393578_785431491487431_858860817_n.jpg

I think we are going to try and bring this car as well and shake it down

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Any SVTPerformance.com members are invited to race. Read the first post in this thread and post up here. Spectators are also allowed but need to post here if they want BBQ.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Well looks like we are not able to make the nvmc rental due to the lack of receiving parts and incorrect parts. So the push is on to make this. Hopefully no more large snags and we can get the car ready.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Ok looks like we will be there to test. Coyote Ugly is getting ready, still have to do all of the chassis adjustments and change fuel but we should be good.

It will be myself and crew chief and we both want famous daves!

Thanks

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Just had headers and injectors installed, won't have my dyno tune until May 2 @ MIR. So I plan on attending and watching and of course eating BBQ! :)

icepic

Established Member
Not looking good for me. I now have to attend a business meeting in New Hampshire on Thursday. Based on the schedule, it does not look good for me to get back that night. I'm working it hard.

Users who are viewing this thread