Mystic paint

PIXER

Banned
Thats alot more reasonable, lol.

YEAH but thats dealer cost...... SVT Rep said hehas seen dealers mark it up as high as 75%.
Unless you are a friend of a friend of someone at the dealer, or have great relations whith your dealer you will not get it at this price.

Sadly guys, I got the pics of the Mystic that is close to me (rebuilt motor bored 30 over, 72k original miles....... $4,500) and I am wanting to pass.

It would NEED the repaint, and I honestly think the drivers side fender can't be saved + a new mirror & he said he "blew the front brake lines when he wrecke....... but thinks its still driveable becuase the rears work"Its more time I want to put into one to be honest.

If it was JUST paint, sure I'd be fine with that.
+ I knew the guy was "country" by how he talked and general manerisms on the pone (and his location :read: )
But he is one of those guys with the giant chrome cobra head deal for the shifter :kaboom:
You know which ones I am talkin about.

No thanks.
Feel bad I gotta call the guy tommorrow and tell him no thanks........
Oh well.
Choices now narrowed down to 3:burnout:

CAMELEON

Established Member
Mine is always for sale.........................for the right price that is.

+1 ... but I would have to be paid more than it is worth ..... and I would just take the money and turn around and buy another one. I would love to get my hands on one of the 9 cloth seated ones.

mystic venom

Established Member
I don't think that basf comes out anymore. I had a s351 wing painted and they just faxed the info to ford and basf and BASF released the paint to local Ford dealer body shop. Although I think it was around 250 a pint but I could be mistaken. Yea dupont makes the dupont chromalusion mystic purpleen but it's the same price so what's the point, other than not the hassle. However the hassle is with your body shop and basf, it just takes a little time.

Users who are viewing this thread