need more power, but dont know which direction to go.

termin80r

Established Member
ok guys, I finally got my MM FLSFC's. Im very impressed with the quality of them, but im still looking for a drive on lift someone will let me use for a few hours to install them. Springs will come next. whats the best spring for me? car doesnt see much track time. I mostly race on the street and go to car shows. Roads here in oklahoma arent great. i love the way my car sits now. Is there anyway to figure out which springs are on my car? the guy who had it before me did have it lowered. and he did spend some cash on the car, im sure he didnt have the springs cut. I just dont know which springs they are.

termin80r

Established Member
Please explain jimmy. very interested in what you just said. Im new to the cobra and mod motor thing man.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Please explain jimmy. very interested in what you just said. Im new to the cobra and mod motor thing man.

Fuel delivery capability always need to be more than the engine will ever need.

It doesn't need to be a whole lot more, it just needs to be more.

Way too many guys are running around with just barely enough fuel delivery capability............... which way too often can result in a lean out during a WOT pull. That usually results in detonation, and that the pistons can only tolerate just so much of.

Most of these guys have exhaust so loud they would not have a prayer of hearing the detonation when it happened.

termin80r

Established Member
I understand the fuel part of it and fully understand detonation. I was talking about the MAF. explain how this would help me out. im not going with the boostapump, im gonna upgrade to the gt pumps and modified FPDM.

Users who are viewing this thread