New Ford Police Car

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Sounds terrible.

It's not really that bad since I'm not a big guy. It fits me just fine. I'm not really concerned with comfort for the folks that ride in the back. :shrug: Shouldn't have gotten themselves there in the first place.

The more I drive it the more I get used to the different view. I haven't made my final decision on whether or not I like it yet. Maybe another month or so. But it won't matter because I'm stuck in it regardless. I'll make due.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I wonder how tough the Chargers are when they take them through the medians, that has to be tough on the cars.

Guilford County in NC just purchased 39 Chargers to replace their Crown Vics.

blackbob

Nurburgring GTO
Established Member
SEVERAL agencies DID use the Marauder...with much success...

4065880987_36678de6f4_z.jpg

medium_mercury_marauder.jpg

fhpg.JPG
Is that FHP ?

spiritasvoidas

Established Member
videos of US and Canada police officers testing the new fords:

[youtube_browser]k9KVU5nkILU[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]tOleHqufI40[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]3VF9CnZ0Km8[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]t-oVSY_33_A[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
videos of US and Canada police officers testing the new fords:

[youtube_browser]k9KVU5nkILU[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]tOleHqufI40[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]3VF9CnZ0Km8[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]t-oVSY_33_A[/youtube_browser]

Good vids, the only thing throwing me off is the 3.7 V6 in the Explorers? Either the police versions get a better motor, or that's a typo because I'm 100% certain they are only available with the 3.5 V6 and later a 2.0 I4 Ecoboost motor?

Monster Mach

Established Member
Our local pds have cv's altimas tahoe's suburbans' a few impalas' the cheifs get whatever car they want.. my uncle uses his srt8 blown charger and has used my car before as an unmarked. I got new brakes and tires out of it so I can't complain and he wrote a shit ton of racing tickets that week..

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Our local pds have cv's altimas tahoe's suburbans' a few impalas' the cheifs get whatever car they want.. my uncle uses his srt8 blown charger and has used my car before as an unmarked. I got new brakes and tires out of it so I can't complain and he wrote a shit ton of racing tickets that week..

:bs:

Monster Mach

Established Member
It was implied. If you are going to attempt to back peddle you should offer an explanation of your original statement. :shrug:

his charger was in the shop getting a centri blower(dont ask me what one idk) and i was in canada without my car.. he needed a car because he likes to patrol an old wwII govt highway runway that kids like to race on. he asked to borrow mine for a week.. he retired from his original department then became chief of another.. now hes thinking about going to a bigger department..

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
his charger was in the shop getting a centri blower(dont ask me what one idk) and i was in canada without my car.. he needed a car because he likes to patrol an old wwII govt highway runway that kids like to race on. he asked to borrow mine for a week.. he retired from his original department then became chief of another.. now hes thinking about going to a bigger department..

And just where does all this take place? I'd love to see a police Charger with an aftermarket blower on it paid for by a government agency with a small dept. that has this extra money to spend when most agencies can't even afford to pay salaries or buy new cars. That's a drive I'd be willing to make in a heartbeat! :bs:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
And just where does all this take place? I'd love to see a police Charger with an aftermarket blower on it paid for by a government agency with a small dept. that has this extra money to spend when most agencies can't even afford to pay salaries or buy new cars. That's a drive I'd be willing to make in a heartbeat! :bs:

(Zips up waterproof boots) Glad I wore these today! Its getting a little deep in here.

Monster Mach...it would be in your best interest to quietly step away from the thread.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

(Zips up waterproof boots) Glad I wore these today! Its getting a little deep in here.

Monster Mach...it would be in your best interest to quietly step away from the thread.

Someone needs to take away his shovel. His BS hole is big enough already.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Someone needs to take away his shovel. His BS hole is big enough already.

I've noticed that since the BS meter started to hit the "uh oh, I'm getting called out " mark, he hasn't posted back in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread