New owner of some CCW Classics!!!!

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
CCWs are dope, please post pics of them mounted and if you can I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the Truck in your avatar.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::uh oh::eek::bowdown::rockon::beer:

PURE SEX!!!

I think I'm going to do NT05s next time around not only are they fairly sticky for a non R street tire, they actually look pretty damn cool as well.

And then there is the CCW factor "and the colored girls sing--do - do do- do da do - do da do"! Oh hell yeah!:rockon::beer:

Hahahaha, thanks Jimmy! And p.s. thanks for editing my idiot spelling mistake!

How nice of you to pick up my rims for me. :)

Awww, your very welcome...anything for my fellow svt members!:burnout:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
I will for sure. My car is not here, its getting the 2.9 and fuel goodies installed so once its off jackstands and on ground the pics will be snapped like it is going out of style!

click here to see the pics of the truck as you requested...

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/742055-new-20x14s-my-ford-f-250-a.html
Your truck is so F-n badasss :rockon: Damn son your doing something right with the 2.9Whip Cobra and Super Truck! If I had a dream truck it could be your truck, big props bro!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member

nanastymach1

Established Member
when do u think ull have ur car back tc,im going to pick mine up today after work,cant wait to see how it sits...also have u already made ur tune appointment...they are real busy itd be good to make an early appointment,and id like to go with and and swap to the 3.5 pulley on the 3.4 whipple so lets set a date and make it happen

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
when do u think ull have ur car back tc,im going to pick mine up today after work,cant wait to see how it sits...also have u already made ur tune appointment...they are real busy itd be good to make an early appointment,and id like to go with and and swap to the 3.5 pulley on the 3.4 whipple so lets set a date and make it happen
Ill make a app. with dan or caleb depending on the date they can get me in. He should be done with my car this weekend. And oh yea your gonna need that 3.5 pulley to keep up lol.

God I want a set of ccw's so bad! Ill be getting mine this winter hopefully
I had been wanting some for a long time and came across a real good deal.

nanastymach1

Established Member
this big whipple 3.4 will be ready when ur ready ...we need to take some pics asap and post them up.. whipple 3.4 mineral grey cobra on ccw classics and whipple 2.9 torch on ccw classics

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
When do we see them on the car?? :D
Looking good..... lets see them on the car with that WHIPPLE!!! ha
I am hoping he will be done this weekend and it will be on the ground ready to go!

this big whipple 3.4 will be ready when ur ready ...we need to take some pics asap and post them up.. whipple 3.4 mineral grey cobra on ccw classics and whipple 2.9 torch on ccw classics
LOL, pics asap for sure, I am ready hopefully Sunday?!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::uh oh::eek::bowdown::rockon::beer:

PURE SEX!!!

I think I'm going to do NT05s next time around not only are they fairly sticky for a non R street tire, they actually look pretty damn cool as well.

And then there is the CCW factor "and the colored girls sing--do - do do- do da do - do da do"! Oh hell yeah!:rockon::beer:

NT05s here. LOVE EM! :rockon:

To the OP. Congrats on the wheels. Those are so shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread