New owner of some CCW Classics!!!!

nc_super_snake

Established Member
Ill make a app. with dan or caleb depending on the date they can get me in. He should be done with my car this weekend. And oh yea your gonna need that 3.5 pulley to keep up lol.

I had been wanting some for a long time and came across a real good deal.

Ummmmm little smack talking huh????LOL!!im prob gonna get my ass chewed out for saying this on this forum and yes fella's i have a 03 Kenne Bell Terminator...but both you boys better do more then Pulleys if ya wanna catch that Silver Bullet...... for you guys that dont know my 94 Supra!!!LMAO!!!!Nothing but Love for you Fella's!!!!!!:poke:

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
Now for the brake dust grime that is hard to get off the fronts inside the spokes, what can I use? Also besides mothers alum. polish by hand what else can I use to make the lips shine even more. The lips have some spots of oxidation, would a power drill with a powerball work better due to the high speed ...thanks for any assistance.

Yes you can use one of the "power ball" attachments..

I start with this
Adam's Metal Polish #1

You really need to wipe the polish off with a microfiber towel, otherwise you will have mini scratches

and then protect them with this
Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant - 8 oz | Detailed Image

and glad you found some, they look great:beer:

Last edited:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Ummmmm little smack talking huh????LOL!!im prob gonna get my ass chewed out for saying this on this forum and yes fella's i have a 03 Kenne Bell Terminator...but both you boys better do more then Pulleys if ya wanna catch that Silver Bullet...... for you guys that dont know my 94 Supra!!!LMAO!!!!Nothing but Love for you Fella's!!!!!!:poke:

Haha of course the 850+hp supra has to come out to play, but those tires will be up in smoke and I will be long gone :)......we arent doing any 100 mph rolls now LOL!!!

Yes you can use one of the "power ball" attachments..

I start with this
Adam's Metal Polish #1

You really need to wipe the polish off with a microfiber towel, otherwise you will have mini scratches

and then protect them with this
Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant - 8 oz | Detailed Image

and glad you found some, they look great:beer:

Thanks bud for that help, and I tried to put money in your pocket and help the sell of your car with those mint chromies but you told me NO!!!!:(

nc_super_snake

Established Member
Haha of course the 850+hp supra has to come out to play, but those tires will be up in smoke and I will be long gone :)......we arent doing any 100 mph rolls now LOL!!!

Thanks bud for that help, and I tried to put money in your pocket and help the sell of your car with those mint chromies but you told me NO!!!!:(

Remember TC my Cobra wheels will slide right on the Supra..and they got Drag radials on them!!!!!LOL!!!!hey btw i got some new wheel stuff at the shop that i ordered from American Tire..its suspose to be the best on the market..maybe we need to test it on the CCW's!!!!

murse

Established Member
Premium Member

lol... sorry but didn't really want to split them up, and it sold today:beer:

your car is going to be a beast!!!!!

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Remember TC my Cobra wheels will slide right on the Supra..and they got Drag radials on them!!!!!LOL!!!!hey btw i got some new wheel stuff at the shop that i ordered from American Tire..its suspose to be the best on the market..maybe we need to test it on the CCW's!!!!
Heck I didnt know the cobra and supra was interchangable, thats bad azz man. Well bring it over and we can try it out. I bought eagle ones never dull tonight and man that stuff is great. Fights grime inside the spokes, and really helps bring out shine on the lips. It is like a can of brasso, a can of course fabric with the hardcore smelling stuff on it and you tear it off with hands.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
lol... sorry but didn't really want to split them up, and it sold today:beer:

your car is going to be a beast!!!!!

Ah its ok, congrats on the sell man. I noticed you just dropped the price on it earlier today. I hope this 2.9 will pull a premium at race wars... hahaha:dancenana:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I photoshopped this car to see how torch red centers would look, I think it turned out very well. Maybe a 1 time thing I could do one of these days when I grow tired of the black centers...I made a thread on it a few months ago and got a mixed response on them.

cobraphotoshop2.jpg

Shokker88

Established Member
I hate red rims on red cars and I'm not that big of a fan of CCW's but that actually looks pretty good.

nc_super_snake

Established Member
I photoshopped this car to see how torch red centers would look, I think it turned out very well. Maybe a 1 time thing I could do one of these days when I grow tired of the black centers...I made a thread on it a few months ago and got a mixed response on them.

cobraphotoshop2.jpg

When you said something about doing red rims i was kinda on the fence about it..but Damn man that dont look half bad..totally diffrent!!!....although i have to say id either have them totally polished with a anodized coating to make them look more aggressive and being you dont drive it in the rain they would never tarnish if you didnt coat them..or for that mater chrome CCW's look great as well,,,,either color option you chose or leaving them like they are..you have one Hell of a set of wheels there,,,if id known i could have worked out that trade i would have done that months ago with my factory svt 17's!!!!!stay in touch Brotha!!!!!your car is going to be sweet!!

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member

cobraphotoshop2.jpg

Don't do red wheels! :nonono:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I hate red rims on red cars and I'm not that big of a fan of CCW's but that actually looks pretty good.
Yea, it is a love it or hate it type of thing lol.
When you said something about doing red rims i was kinda on the fence about it..but Damn man that dont look half bad..totally diffrent!!!....although i have to say id either have them totally polished with a anodized coating to make them look more aggressive and being you dont drive it in the rain they would never tarnish if you didnt coat them..or for that mater chrome CCW's look great as well,,,,either color option you chose or leaving them like they are..you have one Hell of a set of wheels there,,,if id known i could have worked out that trade i would have done that months ago with my factory svt 17's!!!!!stay in touch Brotha!!!!!your car is going to be sweet!!
Glad I got them and not you :rockon: LOL. Ima roll with them like this for a while maybe smoke the tails to match the front smoked heads and fogs. Chroming the center will probably be the best thing I may do later on so I dont have to pollish them all the time.
Don't do red wheels! :nonono:
Haha, I dont think I am but it would be exotic for sure.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
Few pics of the wheels on with car on jackstands...then a few of rear let down just touching the ground with no weight on suspension basically. They should be what you would call "hella flush", lol....My car sits low so these big boys will be tucked right up on the fender and the fronts will be tucking inside as well....and incase you didnt know, these 315 Kuhmo XS rear tires are huuuuge! One of the nicest tread pattern's in my mind as well...

Was very humid tonight so the lips are foggy looking so just overlook that, thanks....

573878676_photobucket_35675_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35679_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35676_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35680_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35681_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35677_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35682_.jpg

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
More pics on the car in the garge still so still not the beauty shop I want but that will come Friday when I pick it up....Once again still very humid so the lips are foggy so just over look that...

This is what those honda guys call hella flush...Im super stoked on how these look on here with the dark window tint and the smoke head and fog lights....

573878676_photobucket_35889_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35888_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35887_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35885_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35880_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35879_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35878_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35875_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35874_.jpg

573878676_photobucket_35873_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread