New to the TERMI club

Trentimus

Established Member
Good one lol

and welcome to the site :-D

:poke: it is tough to type the NATOR to complete TERMInator
I thought so too! :D Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the club. I love the color ;-)

Don't call it a Termi or Jimmy will spank you with his whipple!
Hahah! Thanks I fell in love with the color at first sight!

Car looks great bud
Thanks it means a lot! :beer:

Welcome! The first page or two of Terminator Talk has a DSG thread you should check out ;)
Thanks! I'll definitely give it a look-see! :banana:

Welcome and congrats on buying a sweet car. Any plans to mod it yet?
Thank you! Mods I am currently working on is a LFP Intercooler Chiller Core, new heat-exchanger, and new radiator. After that I plan to get a full exhaust with Bassani headers and midpipe to Borla stingers! I am going with a black scheme on her so I'll go for some black wheels hoping for CCWs at some point :) Other things for long haul would be like a KB or Whipple charger :) but I'll go bolt-on suspension first!

welcome & hi from DFW
i am not to far from dfw airport
still getting my car in order
Well when you get it in order we should cruise sometime! I love hanging out with people that have the same type of car as you especially cool if they're rare! I am in the Keller/Haslet area really. :rockon: Thanks!

Welcome and congrats! I think the guys above me covered it ha. That flame suit is great I lmao!
Thanks a lot! The flame suit was hilarious!

looks good, great upgrade from the v6 for $8500

Oh man if you knew what driving a v6 for 6 years feels like.. this thing is a god-car haha! And, I was definitely happy with the deal I got :)

Congrats with the new DSG!!! :D

Thanks alot! :beer:

Where's the party guys!? If anyone plays Xbox Live feel free to hit me up on there! Tag = Trentimus

Thank you all for the warm welcome definitely makes me happy to be a part of the SVTP Forum! :dancenana:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
416847flamesuit.jpg

I definitely LOLed!:lol1::lol::beer:

No more Termi spankings from me, I have completely given up on trying to explain how gay that name sounds. Remember Miss Piggy and "Oh Kermi? That's all I can think of when I hear Termi.:dw::nonono:
The resident Terminator advocates however seem to have agreed and are carrying on in fine fashion, in my place.:beer:
Just remember to keep it civil guys.

I'm not sure if all 03/04 owners are aware of how absolutely awesome DSG looks on this car. It is for sure one of my favorite colors for these cars.
The effect is somewhat similar to the effect that Tungsten grey does for a Ford GT.

Welcome, that's a very nice car.:beer::rockon:

dsmith26

Established Member
I'm not sure if all 03/04 owners are aware of how absolutely awesome DSG looks on this car. It is for sure one of my favorite colors for these cars.
The effect is somewhat similar to the effect that Tungsten grey does for a Ford GT.

+1000 Jimmy. You sir, are a genius.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Congrats man. I'm in D/FW too, as well as AKCobra and 04Sleeper. We'll all have to meet up soon. I just bought a 2004 Black Coupe tuesday and just waiting for it to get shipped here. :banana:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Damn, 14k for a 130k car!! Looks good, and enjoy but be careful as the repairs can be costly!

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
This was absolutely hilarious! I laughed out loud :lol:

I don't care when guys call our cars "Termi" but there are some on this board that will hammer you for it. No big deal IMO. Welcome to the board let the fun begin!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase.
I'll be moving to DFW by TCU in a few months for graduate school. Gonna bring the KB Cobra over as well, as I'll have some good covered parking. Not sure how much time I'll have, but I'm game for meeting up.
Welcome

AKcobra

Established Member
Nice Purchase! I love the DSG color! Like Emwun Garand said i'm in DFW too, just moved here a few weeks ago. If anyone wants to organize a meet I'll be there. Again Congrats!

Trentimus

Established Member

Welcome, that's a very nice car.:beer::rockon:
Thanks a lot! :rockon: It looks insane in different lighting. I love it :)

Welcome! Nice car and congrats on your purchase.
Thanks a lot! :D I have enjoyed her so far!

Congrats man. I'm in D/FW too, as well as AKCobra and 04Sleeper. We'll all have to meet up soon. I just bought a 2004 Black Coupe tuesday and just waiting for it to get shipped here. :banana:
Oh yeah definitely! We'll have to find a weekend we can all meet up somewhere! What's not to love about a handful of Cobras all in one spot?

Great buy, def an upgrade from the 6'er.
Thanks! I never got thumbs up and "That's a badass car!" shouts just rolling down the street in the sixer :)

Damn, 14k for a 130k car!! Looks good, and enjoy but be careful as the repairs can be costly!
Yeah she runs great! I am okay with the repairs as far as I go with the mods I want to do I'll be replacing most of the car anyways ;) Thanks again! :banana:

Oh the horror. The only good Termi is a DEAD one.

Nice car, I like DSG also.
Thank you! I am loving it!

This was absolutely hilarious! I laughed out loud :lol:

I don't care when guys call our cars "Termi" but there are some on this board that will hammer you for it. No big deal IMO. Welcome to the board let the fun begin!
The jacket was funny as hell. It's okay I didn't know anyone minded it being shortened. I really just call it a Cobra when I talk about it in person. Thanks and it looks to be fun already :D

Not my club.
You should join it! Fun car ;-)

Congrats on the purchase.
I'll be moving to DFW by TCU in a few months for graduate school. Gonna bring the KB Cobra over as well, as I'll have some good covered parking. Not sure how much time I'll have, but I'm game for meeting up.
Welcome
I have a couple of friends going to TCU! We'll all have to meet up and have some drinks sometime! Hooters are everywhere down here and downtown Fort Worth is a blast!

Nice Purchase! I love the DSG color! Like Emwun Garand said i'm in DFW too, just moved here a few weeks ago. If anyone wants to organize a meet I'll be there. Again Congrats!
I really think we should organize a meet! It's fun to meet new people and show off the cars! I don't get to see any Cobras except mine. :beer:

Mine is probably the most stock Cobra on this forum too haha

Spoolx

Established Member
Sweet TERMI bro, dont let the crybabies get you down... If you like the sound of the word Termi than use it!

Users who are viewing this thread