New to the TERMI club

Trentimus

Established Member
Sweet TERMI bro, dont let the crybabies get you down... If you like the sound of the word Termi than use it!

:banana: Thanks man!; I am not too worried about it. Everyone has their own soft spots.. sometimes just in akward places. I wonder if anyone would get upset if I said it was a Stang?

:wf:

Spoolx

Established Member
:banana: Thanks man!; I am not too worried about it. Everyone has their own soft spots.. sometimes just in akward places. I wonder if anyone would get upset if I said it was a Stang?

:wf:

Yes, as a matter of fact there is a thread about it right now

torchanniv03

Established Member
WTF!! All these cobra owners in the area and i hardly EVER see any! Where the hell does everyone meet up?? Mine is still down right now, but i always love checkin other people's rides out.

BTW, welcome to the cobra club!! :beer: I live in the south ft worth/crowley area!

Trentimus

Established Member
:rollseyes

I'm a smart ass :D

WTF!! All these cobra owners in the area and i hardly EVER see any! Where the hell does everyone meet up?? Mine is still down right now, but i always love checkin other people's rides out.

BTW, welcome to the cobra club!! :beer: I live in the south ft worth/crowley area!

Thanks for the welcome! I am surprised to see so many DFW area guys! We DEF do need to meet up; I'd be giddy like a little girl on Christmas about to get her first Barbi to see all those BAD ASS beasts in one spot! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread