Nitto 335/30ZR-18

jcthorne

Established Member
I used the bmr with poly ends to keep things quiet. The spherical ends are more precise but will transmit a good deal more noise to the car.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
they will bow out a bit, they will wear unevenly and traction for some reason was hit or miss, i had the michelin pilot sports 335/30/18 on an 18x10. here is a pic

You had hit or miss traction because the tires did not fit the rim...as evidenced by the uneven wear and bowing out. Cramming the widest tire on a rim just because you can get it on is the wrong way to go about it....it's on but it does not fit.

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
the only drag radios i like are m/t and the make a 345-35-18.....but i think thats too much....and a 30 profile is too low......just got to look around ....see if i get like baja rims to but some tires on

The 345/35/18 is a 1/4 inch taller than stock overall.
the 345/30/18 is about 1.1 inch shorter than stock.
both tires are just over 13.5 inches wide.

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
I used the bmr with poly ends to keep things quiet. The spherical ends are more precise but will transmit a good deal more noise to the car.

Ditto I did the same thing and also got the combination control arms. Spherical on the end at the axle and used the poly on the body mount. fully adjustable upper and lower. Keeps it quiet and you can square everything up.

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
P6060004.jpg

That shot of the rear looks beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread