Ocean City Cruisers Weekend! Who's in??

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I'm in! Just found out that my best friend bought a condo in OC so I will definately be there. I'm trying to convince him to bring his car, a 2000 GTS Viper. If not, he will ride with me.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Just a Mach guy here but can I join in too? I'm having a 3 core intercooler installed to replace the air to water after cooler and I decided an 03-04 Cobra front bumper would work better than the stock Mach bumper. With that being said I might even blend in a little, less the shaker. I'll hide in the back of the pack. :-D

Last year I went one day, Saturday, and I swore I would stay the whole duration this year. I'm staying at the Ramada next to the convention center Thursday morning till Sunday. :pepper:

slow02GT

If you guys dont mind a slow GT tagging along I want to cruise...I will be there starting that friday and I want to ride with a bunch of stangs so we can pick on those mullets...I mean f-bodies running around :D

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Mr. Mach-ete said:
Just a Mach guy here but can I join in too? I'm having a 3 core intercooler installed to replace the air to water after cooler and I decided an 03-04 Cobra front bumper would work better than the stock Mach bumper. With that being said I might even blend in a little, less the shaker. I'll hide in the back of the pack. :-D

Last year I went one day, Saturday, and I swore I would stay the whole duration this year. I'm staying at the Ramada next to the convention center Thursday morning till Sunday. :pepper:
ICEMAN9648 said:
Can a Lightning tag along??
JH02GT said:
If you guys dont mind a slow GT tagging along I want to cruise...I will be there starting that friday and I want to ride with a bunch of stangs so we can pick on those mullets...I mean f-bodies running around :D
Absolutely!!!! The MACA is an equal opportunity bunch of cruise hounds!!! Stay tuned for much more information about that weekends activities.........Not sure you guys are going to be able to drag me back out to Seacrets though.

slow02GT

IronTerp said:
Absolutely!!!! The MACA is an equal opportunity bunch of cruise hounds!!! Stay tuned for much more information about that weekends activities.........Not sure you guys are going to be able to drag me back out to Seacrets though.

Im staying away from that place to much stuff inside that gets me in trouble...id rather be out cruising this weekend anyways....OC is only 50 minutes away from me I can go to seacrets whenever :-D
I hope someone gets pics / vids of all these stangs cruising in a row...I know people will be making a double take when we go by

Last edited by a moderator:

IronTerp

JH02GT said:
I hope someone gets pics / vids of all these stangs cruising in a row...I know people will be making a double take when we go by
Ummmmm.....Here's some teaser pics from last year:
Roof Top GTG - 26 Cobras
05-05-20MACAOC017.jpg

Cruising down Coastal Highway, 3 abreast...It don't get no better!
05-05-20MACAOC034mod.jpg

The cruise home.....14 Cobras
05-05-20MACAOC044mod.jpg

slow02GT

I looked out my window of the hotel that day and saw all the cars up there.....didnt someone do a huge burnout that made the parking garage look like it was on fire or maybe that was a random person?

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
I am in also...i will most likely be on my bike though not in the cobra.

if i find a trailer before then, i will bring the cobra down instead.

slow02GT

Yea then after the burnout was over the cops came :-D
Im staying at the carousel as usual starting friday

IronTerp

undrpresr said:
If i remember correctly, it started with a Supra... but then when the Cobras were leaving we randomly lit em up. If everything goes like I want, I plan on leaving some nice 315 Nitto marks compliments of a 3.89 or 4.11 geared 9" rear! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Dwight, I didnt mention but if I go Friday, I'll be cruising with an 05 GT, 90 GT, 04 GT, and 95 Cobra vert that is badass, possibly an 02 GT vert with exhaust. I can round more up.

What day do you guys plan on going down??
Probably pretty darn early on Friday....Maybe leave at 8:00am or so and try and get down there about 11:00. Be great to get a good crowd for the cruise down. Last year we had 9 Cobras, but it was raining so hard the whole trip that you could really only see the one directly in front and directly behind!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Yeah that rain sucked, I remember passing many rods on RT50 that pulled over because the rain was so heavy. Slicks, no wind shield wipers and rain make for a sh*ty trip in a muscle car.

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Probably pretty darn early on Friday....Maybe leave at 8:00am or so and try and get down there about 11:00. Be great to get a good crowd for the cruise down. Last year we had 9 Cobras, but it was raining so hard the whole trip that you could really only see the one directly in front and directly behind!

Did they let you check-in early last year?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Jeff, I'm in for sure! BTW, I want to get down there as early as possible. If anything I'd leave with Dwight and whoever else at 8am. I'll just have to hang out a bit until check-in time. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread