Ocean City Cruisers Weekend! Who's in??

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Jeff, I'm in for sure! BTW, I want to get down there as early as possible. If anything I'd leave with Dwight and whoever else at 8am. I'll just have to hang out a bit until check-in time. :-D

Cool, I knew I could count on you Marlon! :beer: We may be able to check-in early if the rooms are ready.

G03SVT

Banned
Anyone still need someone to share a room with?

I'm seriously thinking about doing this instead of WFC since I'll be able to make the next 20 WFC's in St. Louis, besides it would be a good event to make one of my last with the MACA.

Wiseguy

Established Member
Looks like a good turn out so you need to come. Lets find a roommate. First round is on me !!!!!!!!!!!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
G03SVT said:
Anyone still need someone to share a room with?

I'm seriously thinking about doing this instead of WFC since I'll be able to make the next 20 WFC's in St. Louis, besides it would be a good event to make one of my last with the MACA.
I think this would be a great decision Big G!!!!! We'll make it totally worth your while! First round on Bill, second on me!

ANd Jeff, I can't remember how early they let us check in last year.......We got something to eat at the Green Turtle and then checked in around 1:30 maybe???

G03SVT

Banned
Blk03SVTCobra said:
WHAT? Did I miss something? Are you dying?

I accepted a job within my company that is in St. Louis (which is home for me), I'll be moving in June most likely.

G03SVT

Banned
wiseguy said:
Looks like a good turn out so you need to come. Lets find a roommate. First round is on me !!!!!!!!!!!!

IronTerp said:
I think this would be a great decision Big G!!!!! We'll make it totally worth your while! First round on Bill, second on me!

Well damn I can't pass up free :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
playwithmysnake said:
where have u been man ,, im not on here but 3 times a week and i got the info,,,

That's 2.5 times more than me recently... Work has been a bear :nonono:

G03SVT said:
I accepted a job within my company that is in St. Louis (which is home for me), I'll be moving in June most likely.

Damn man. Good to hear about the job (if it is what you wanted) but it sucks that you're heading out of state Gerry... Well, remember, once a member, ALWAYS a member :beer:

G03SVT

Banned
There was only two rooms when I booked online and one of them was two queen beds nonocean front view so I took it. I couldn't tell you how many more are available, so if anyone has not booked yet you better soon.

Dolemite

Established Member
G03SVT said:
There was only two rooms when I booked online and one of them was two queen beds nonocean front view so I took it. I couldn't tell you how many more are available, so if anyone has not booked yet you better soon.

Nonocean view is better so you can see all the cars drive by!! Good Job :rockon:

DonkeyTuna

Idn't dat sump'n!
Established Member
The family has a beach house up near Dewy. I may drag Rick James down for the weekend if we can get our schedules straight.

Will let you know as the date nears.

Users who are viewing this thread