OEM and Ford Racing Parts at Employee Pricing

OrangeSVTkid

Hey, if you could..

I would like a price on:
01-04 mustang GT fender emblem.
01 Bullitt left mud guard if you guys can even get them (part # 1R3Z6310159AAN)
01-04 mustang headlights
01 Bullit 3rd brake light.

Thanks so much I appreciate!

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Hey, if you could..

I would like a price on:
01-04 mustang GT fender emblem.
01 Bullitt left mud guard if you guys can even get them (part # 1R3Z6310159AAN)
01-04 mustang headlights
01 Bullit 3rd brake light.

Thanks so much I appreciate!

This is a quote from FORDSVT/Vendor/OP
They can be reached from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Kevin.

PLEASE USE PM'S, E-MAILS OR JUST CALL

DRAYSLIGHTNING

Established Member
Quick edit- PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND DIRECTLY TO THIS POST UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, Please use PM's e-mail or phone. There are 70,000 of you and only two of us. I really like helping you guys so don't hesitate to contact me.

Hey guys, I am offering all OEM Ford, Lincoln and Mercury car and truck parts to forum members for 10% over cost.

This is the same as employee cost and amounts to about 30-40% off list on Ford and 40-50% off list on Motorcraft parts.

We carry a 2.5 million dollar inventory spanning approximately 40,000 part numbers.

This offer is for any and all OEM Ford parts you need, Freight is billed at cost with a $6.50 minimum for UPS ground.

We ship UPS daily with the last pick up being at 6:00 pm central time.

I do not charge extra for special orders and I will accept returns on unused parts providing you pay the freight coming back to me.

I can be reached from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Fri at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve or Kevin.

I will also respond to PM's as quickly as possible.

PLEASE USE PM'S, E-MAILS OR JUST CALL US- YOU GUYS ARE KEEPING ME VERY BUSY. :thumbsup:

I'm looking for the steering shaft and steering box for my 99L Thanks DraysLightning

lasvegasguy12

Established Member
Yep, I had a reply half way down page 4.

The Lightning mats are $47.18 and I can have them within a couple hours from my local Ford accessory warehouse.

Shipping would be around $8.00 or so.

I may get in on this.

How much for that damn lock assembly that is glued onto the back middle window or does the whole glass piece have to be replaced?

Also, the lightning emblems that go on the side of the trucks.

Last edited:

svtrayo11

Established Member
01 lightning fog lights

Can I get a price for some 01 lightning fog lights?? And a corner light for a 02 Ford Harley sc?? Thanks

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Can I get a price for some 01 lightning fog lights?? And a corner light for a 02 Ford Harley sc?? Thanks

$57.93 EA for the fogs, and $115.21 for the marker lamp (yes, these are expensive from Ford :eek:)

*Any other inquiries, please PM us or contact us in our forum
Tousley Ford: Full line Ford, Lincoln, Mercury and Ford Racing Distributors. - SVTPerformance

or call 1-800-328-9552 8-4 central

We simply do not make it to all of the old threads very often.

Thanks guys! You keep us very busy :bowdown:
-Mike R

Last edited:

something new

Established Member
$57.93 EA for the fogs, and $115.21 for the marker lamp (yes, these are expensive from Ford :eek:)

*Any other inquiries, please PM us or contact us in our forum
Tousley Ford: Full line Ford, Lincoln, Mercury and Ford Racing Distributors. - SVTPerformance

or call 1-800-328-9552 8-4 central

We simply do not make it to all of the old threads very often.

Thanks guys! You keep us very busy :bowdown:
-Mike R

i am also interested in buying 2 new fog lights for my 2001 Lightning. mine are jacked up. $57.93 each is not bad sense every where else is $100 each

dennyslittlered

Established Member
I saw a after market after cooler for the 1999-2000 lightnings. I want to have steig do a rebuild on my eaton and porting and polish,and replace the after cooler at the same time. But I do not remember where I saw it. Could you help me here. Thanks dennyslittlered.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
i am also interested in buying 2 new fog lights for my 2001 Lightning. mine are jacked up. $57.93 each is not bad sense every where else is $100 each

Not bad at all, especially since these are OE, and you know they are good quality. The aftermarket ones are cheaper, but usually end up yellow or full of water in a year.

I saw a after market after cooler for the 1999-2000 lightnings. I want to have steig do a rebuild on my eaton and porting and polish,and replace the after cooler at the same time. But I do not remember where I saw it. Could you help me here. Thanks dennyslittlered.

We do not have any aftermarket parts, as we are a Ford dealer. However, give Steve or Mike R a call 8-4 central if you need any gaskets or bolts when you get the blower done.

Users who are viewing this thread