One touch down passenger window mod

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
Thank you for the feedback guys.I have a few more of these in my garage tested and ready to go.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
Anyone do the rear windows on a vert yet? Just wondering where/how you installed the modules, and how it worked out. I would like to do this to mine, but was wondering if anyone has tried it yet.

I have installed these on my FORD Escape on passenger and back windows and they work great.On the Cobra there is plenty of space for 2 modules behind the driver side door panel and the third will go in the passenger side just like i did with my coupe.
I think i've sent 3 of these to a member that has a convertible,maybe he will chime in.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This is wierd, my drivers side isn't a one touch down and never has been. Anyone else's car like this?

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
This is wierd, my drivers side isn't a one touch down and never has been. Anyone else's car like this?

I think it may be something wrong with your GEM module. 99+ mustangs don't have the one touch down module(like the one i installed on the passenger side)anymore. The GEM module controles this ,the power locks and some other things. It's located on the driver side kick panel, looks like a square black box with a bunch of connectors going to it.Kinda hard to get to it.

asiansensation7

FALRLGALGHLAGLHALRRGLAG
Established Member
Hi there, I'd like to purchase 3 one touch window down modules if you have them. Would you know if they work for convertible tops? If so then I'll take 4 lol. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

-Jerry

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Got mine in today, does it need to 'learn' or something?

It would only go down like 1/3 the way then the other 1/3, then all the way down.....

Did this a few times, then it woud go down 1/2, and then all...... Did that a few times, then went all the way down for 5/6 times in a row.

Turned the car off, then the same thing........ Cars is buttoned up and put away no since the weather was turning bad.

Battery HAD been unplugged all winter, so maybe thats it...

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
it does not need to learn as far as i know.I think you battery might be the problem.Also make sure you have a good ground.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
Anyone do the rear windows on a vert yet? Just wondering where/how you installed the modules, and how it worked out. I would like to do this to mine, but was wondering if anyone has tried it yet.

asiansensation7 just installed his on the rear windows and he said they work great.Pm him if you like and ask some more.

any more yet? paypal ready...

I will try to get some more tomorrow.I'll let you know as soon as i get them.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
so do you need a module for each switch if you want the auto down option or does one do it for all switches?

One module will take care of all the switches that one window has.

By the way guys i got 11 more for right now so PM me your zip and i'll get back with you.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread