Pics of the new ride (SN95 Warning)...

95_XB331

Established Member
GR40, rims, and black..... Good choice. :pepper:

The sportsman block can hold upto 600whp if the entire rotating assembly is balanced (with clutch, etc) right. You may want to try a boss Inc hood, they look good on 94-5 cobras (bottom right pic). I have one on my black gt.

Relocate the batt to the trunk and lighten it up and you'll have more HP on a car that's ~400lbs lighter.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Thanks guys. I'm also really liking the wheels, especially for 17's.

Looks awesome. Always have loved the 94-95 cobra's. Your going to keep the tail lights right? Thats the best part about the cars haha

Yeah, definitely keeping the tail lights.

awesome,

i bet it handles on rails!

It handles nicely but not overly jarring for the street; I'm real happy with it.

yeah I like to say:

1979-1993=fox
1994-1998 = sn95
1999-2004=new edge
2005-2009=s197

Myself and I think most others would agree!

That's a great looking car. Why did you get rid of the Teal Terminator though?

It was just time for something new and something to work on again. Secondly I really wanted to get back into a pushrod motor.

paint it teal! lol

This one won't eve be teal, lol. I'm already thinking about spraying it though... considering Mineral Gray. If I do it it won't be for a while though.

The sportsman block can hold upto 600whp if the entire rotating assembly is balanced (with clutch, etc) right. You may want to try a boss Inc hood, they look good on 94-5 cobras (bottom right pic). I have one on my black gt.

Relocate the batt to the trunk and lighten it up and you'll have more HP on a car that's ~400lbs lighter.

Yeah, I've read any where from 500-600 rwhp but with the combo that is on it now I'll be happy with 500-550. It only has ~2k miles on the shortblock so I don't want it to come flying apart b/c right now I could sell it for a decent penny and help fund what I really want, a Dart or Boss block. One thing at a time though. And I appreciate the link to the hood but it's just not my style.

How many miles are on it?

One of the cleanest 5.0 Cobras I've seen.

Well I don't know about that, lol. I promise it is not as clean in person as it looks in my pics but the over all paint condition is much nicer since wet sanding and buffing it.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
that's my friend Brandon's old ride...I'm super happy to see it went to the right owner and not some idiot kid. I'm sure it will make the power and go on the drives that he was never able to get to. Considering how much time and effort is in this car, it's going to be awesome to see updates of the power it makes...

Teal Terminator

Established Member
that's my friend Brandon's old ride...I'm super happy to see it went to the right owner and not some idiot kid. I'm sure it will make the power and go on the drives that he was never able to get to. Considering how much time and effort is in this car, it's going to be awesome to see updates of the power it makes...

Yup, that's him. Are you his buddy that he got the stroker kit and transmission from? I see you have the T56 Magnum so I was just wondering if you upgraded? If I eventually do pull the motor and replace it I'd also like to do a T56 swap I think.

I'll update once I get some dyno and track times.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Love the car I really do but I wish you could find a nice set of 94-95 cobra wheels for the car.

95riosnake

Established Member
Welcome to the red headed step child club where nobody else's parts fit!

Haha just kidding, the car looks great, I actually like the wheels, and 84k is low mileage for these years :beer:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Welcome to the red headed step child club where nobody else's parts fit!

Yeah, already finding this out. Nobody seems to stock an 8-rib 8" crank pulley for the freakin 94/95's and ASP wants a fortune to make one. Don't care though... this model is exactly what I wanted (SN95 body style with a pushrod motor).

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
Yup, that's him. Are you his buddy that he got the stroker kit and transmission from? I see you have the T56 Magnum so I was just wondering if you upgraded? If I eventually do pull the motor and replace it I'd also like to do a T56 swap I think.

I'll update once I get some dyno and track times.
\

Yup...that would be me :).

I did upgrade to the magnum. The T56 swap was actually pretty easy...with AJE making a proper crossmember for a T56, it's even easier. I didn't even have to change speedo cables or neutral switch. it all went pretty seemless. It took us maybe 2 hours to do the full T56 swap.

And yes, I can verify that TKO600 in that car has super low miles on it/.... I bought it new and then the car sat for a few years... and then sold it to Brandon...

Good luck on that car...I love it and it's not even mine...

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
Yeah, already finding this out. Nobody seems to stock an 8-rib 8" crank pulley for the freakin 94/95's and ASP wants a fortune to make one. Don't care though... this model is exactly what I wanted (SN95 body style with a pushrod motor).

I made 14 pounds with an AIS methanol kit, 2.95 pullet, and 7" in lower....FYI

Users who are viewing this thread