Pics of the new ride (SN95 Warning)...

95_XB331

Established Member
Welcome to the red headed step child club where nobody else's parts fit!

Yeah, already finding this out. Nobody seems to stock an 8-rib 8" crank pulley for the freakin 94/95's and ASP wants a fortune to make one.

x100! :shrug:

Funny, I just slapped on a set of FRPP ceramic headers (the original discontinued, good ones) and notice the tube layout is different from the <93's headers as well as the collector is 3/16" larger. Go figure.

ASP will be your only bet, I run their 7" with a 2.7"... slips at 6100 (shift at 6400). Just get an S/C with a high step up ratio if you stick with a 7" crank..

Teal Terminator

Established Member
\

Yup...that would be me :).

I did upgrade to the magnum. The T56 swap was actually pretty easy...with AJE making a proper crossmember for a T56, it's even easier. I didn't even have to change speedo cables or neutral switch. it all went pretty seemless. It took us maybe 2 hours to do the full T56 swap.

And yes, I can verify that TKO600 in that car has super low miles on it/.... I bought it new and then the car sat for a few years... and then sold it to Brandon...

Good luck on that car...I love it and it's not even mine...

Good to know on the T56 and my TKO, thanks.

I made 14 pounds with an AIS methanol kit, 2.95 pullet, and 7" in lower....FYI

ASP will be your only bet, I run their 7" with a 2.7"... slips at 6100 (shift at 6400). Just get an S/C with a high step up ratio if you stick with a 7" crank..

I want to keep the 3.33" blower pulley so I don't have to worry as much about belt slip so I went ahead and ponied up and ordered the 8" crank pulley. I had the same setup on my Notch with a Novi 1000 and was very happy. I'd like to upgrade to a Novi 2000 but the fact is this V2-S is capable or splitting this block as is so I'll hold off on the blower upgrade until I get a more substantial bottom end.

Thanks guys,
Ryan

a1yola

1998 Cobra #5061 FALEEN
Established Member
very nice! Love those wheels on sn95's! With the right drop (which you have), the wheels sit perfect! What is your Griggs setup?

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
fantastic looking car...i have a black 97 cobra hood off mine..may be interested in selling for the right money..

Users who are viewing this thread