Post up pictures of TERMINATORS w/99-01 COBRA amber tail lights...

RussZTT

Established Member
Same here. I like the ones that come factory on the Cobra's, its more clean looking.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I like the ones that come factory on the ('03-'04) Cobra's, its more clean looking.
Agreed.

Just out of curiosity, what rewiring needs to be done (if any) to make these lights work properly? Does Ford offer a plug and play harness for this swap?

Predatorbird

Established Member
I love my stock taillights. It's one of the only ways to tell my car is a real Cobra from behind with the "Mustang" bumper. :nonono:

my92gt

Established Member
I just recently purchased a set of 99-01 COBRA tail lights and they are tinted... I will like to know of a method or a way to take off the paint.. Also if there is a way I can take the housing off from the lense...

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
1891922_600.jpg

sexy! what wheels are those??

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
I just recently purchased a set of 99-01 COBRA tail lights and they are tinted... I will like to know of a method or a way to take off the paint.. Also if there is a way I can take the housing off from the lense...

id say scuff them with a scotch brite and when the tint is off re clear it....idk if it will work tho

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member

hey man do you live off of herndon and like chestnut...ive seen you turning onto herndon from S chestnut

u1cobra

Established Member
This is not my style, sorry. But I need these one in my country(Japan).
My Termi don't have them yet.
I will get them one day and tint them.:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread